Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Legendary_Spook - Dec 28th 2017 02:45

Ivan leant down a little to make it easier to talk and shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I had a hunch, but would have dressed up anyway just to make you smile," he answered truthfully before taking another couple mouthfuls of his beer. "Considering it's no where near Halloween, how could I not have my suspicions?"

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 28th 2017 06:38

Amu took a sip of her beer in an attempt to hide her bewilderment. She hadn't expected his reply to be genuinely sweet. It seemed out of character but then again she was used to the image the rumors of him were rather than what he really was like to her. Amu also couldn't help the fleeting thought of wanting to close the gap between them, wanting to press her lips against his.His costume didn't help that thought, she was seeing another side of him. A side where he was affectionate rather than the playboy everyone assumed he was. She liked this new Ivan she was seeing more and more clearly.

Laughing a little too hastily to banish away any more passing thoughts of making a fool of herself, she replied "I guess you're right about that. But Toka is a crazy one, I'll give her that."

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 28th 2017 07:24

Letting out a laugh, Ivan took her hand and gently spun her around so her back was against his chest and his arm across her front. "Yeah, I can see that. Speaking of crazy, what's the craziest thing you've done?" he asked, continuing to dance with her. Despite having learned some things about her during the time he had a crush on her, Ivan still had plenty he looked forward to learning about her.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 28th 2017 10:47

Amu had to stop and think for a moment. That's when she recalled a time before she was reserved and a little less concerned on how other proceived her. "When I was 15, my mother started ranting about kids dyeing their hair and how they were going to lose brain cells with all the dye chemicals for whatever." She snickered as she remembered the look on her mothers face, "I dyed my hair this bright pink and I swear my mom nearly had a heart attack."

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 28th 2017 10:57

"My my, so you were a bit of a rebel ey? Maybe this outfit suits you after all," he teased lightly, giving her a small squeeze to go with it before resting his head on her shoulder. "That sure would have been an interesting sight. I think the craziest thing I've ever done was when I was 17. This guy was harassing my twin sister, so I stole his car and ended up driving it into the river," he claimed, humming lightly at the memory afterwards. One of the few crimes he committed that got him thrown in jail but not the crime he was caught for of course.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 28th 2017 11:10

"And obviously your costume doesn't suit you at all," she teased right back. She could perfectly picture a younger Ivan running around causing chaos wherever he went. Though she and him at 17 would still have been two completely different people at the time. She wondered if they'd met earlier if things would have been different. Amu paused before realizing something. She tilted her head to the side, "Wait you have a twin sister?"

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 28th 2017 11:31

Ivan nodded his head and gently spun her back around to face him. "Yep. An identical twin sister, an older sister and an older brother," he answered, although, unlike when he mentioned his twin, he didn't sound too happy about his older siblings. "I'm the younger twin unfortunately," he added with a small pout. "Do you have any siblings?"

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 28th 2017 11:51

"Huh. That would be a sight to see, then I'd have to deal with two of you." Amu replied with a shake of her head. She smiled fondly, "I have a younger brother. He's 18." Amu drank from her beer, it being a little lighter than she expected. "He's a handful for my mom but a sweet kid all the same."

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 28th 2017 12:03

Ivan chuckled lightly and nodded his head. "Yeah that sounds about right. Typical 18 year old I take it? You wouldn't have to worry about dealing with two of us though. My sister is actually the opposite to me behaviour wise." He smiled as he downed the rest of his drink. He then changed the topic fairly quickly, remembering why he never really spoke of his siblings. "Did I mention how hot you look in that costume?" he asked, smirking lightly.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 28th 2017 12:20

"Ah yes how could you have not mentioned it before." Amu muttered, clearly taken aback by the turn of events. She shook her head in an attempt to shake the embarrassment spreading across her cheeks. "I wouldn't go that far expect I'd say the same about you." Giving him a clear once-over, "You know how much I love a man in uniform. If only you acted like one," Amu said with an overdramtic sigh. Though this was all to side tract him from his previous comment and her reddening cheeks.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.