Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 12:38

Amu complied, tentively following his lead. The need to not disappoint made her cut the new experience short, pulling away to judge how he'd react. Though for the most part she was fairly sure he would be happy either way. She was a little out of breath given she didn't have the stamina for that sort of thing. Amu cursed herself for being new at everything though she was content that Ivan wouldn't hold it against her. "That was...nice," was all she could manage as a follow up to the previous events that took fold.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 12:47

Ivan gave a silly smile and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it was," he agreed before kissing her forehead and hugging her close. His chest heaved lightly underneath her since the kiss and even managed to take his breath away. Despite being new at it, she was certainly able to last long enough. Of course, being with him, she would definitely learn how to last long but he was happy with that they were experiencing now.

((Hey, any er*t*c content in this roleplay, would that have to be skipped since this is in the forum or are we good to do that? I honestly have no clue))

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 13:00

((I was planning on skipping anything that went too far so we both had the same mindset. We good))

Amu sighed and got up, taking her jacket with her. "I'm gonna grab some water. I think I saw a couple water bottles mixed in with the beers. Want anything or you coming along?" Secretly she hoped he'd follow her, she didn't want to be stumbling around or even worse somebody feeling her up on the way over. "I think I've reached my drinking limit." Amu shrugged sheepishly, knowing full well anymore would make her lose her already waining self control.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 13:07

((Alrighty, good to know. Thanks))

Ivan stood up and stretched his long arms above his head. “I’ll come,” he answered, immediately picking up on the fact that someone will grope her the moment she was left alone. Ah least if someone groped her while he was there, he could break their hand. “Lead the way,” he said, seeing as walking side by side would be a little hard now since more people had arrived.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 13:10

((Though it wouldn't be difficult in filling in gaps. I think just anything too graphic is prohibited for future notice. Most people just take that sort of thing to PM's I'm all for it but not if my partner isn't comfortable with it you know?))

Edited Jan 1st 2018 13:16

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 13:14

((Yeah definitely))

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 13:15

((Either way I'm not 100 sure either lol))

Amu, looking relieved, made her way back to the kitchen. She didn't have to dig around, most of the beers were taken leaving only water bottles and fruity coolers inside. Glancing at Ivan Amu nodded towards the other options still at their disposal, "You getting anything?" She opened the cap and took a drink, enjoying the refreshing cold. It also helped her cool off after being so close in proximity to another human being.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 13:21

((Lmao so definitely go wth skipping XD))

“I’ll take a water. All the good alcohol is gone,” he claimed, though really he was just a little paranoid about getting in trouble with his parole supervisor in front of her when she came home with him. That man wouldn’t mind yelling at him in front of anyone and it would be too embarrassing to get yelled at for drinking in front of the girl he was currently mad for.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 13:26

At that she picked up a water for him as well, handing it over as she took another swig. "So is there a reason you have to get back so soon?" Amu wanted to ask that earlier until her mind was focused on other things. Not that it really mattered, she was just genuinely curious as to what he had to do rather than here where he seemed most comfortable. "I find it rare you'd pass up an opportunity to drink the night away."

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 13:31

“Well, as you know, I’m on parole, a pretty strict parole at that,” he started, opening his water bottle and taking a couple mouthfuls. “Because of this, I have a curfew I need to follow so they don’t send cops looking for me. It’s pretty much to ensure I don’t try running off or committing any other crimes during the night,” he explained simply.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.