Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Legendary_Spook - Dec 31st 2017 11:31

Ivan looked down at her when she started squirming and rose a brow at her. "Hot?" he asked, shifting his arm a little to make it easier for her if she was trying to take it off. Despite his costume being a bit stuffy itself, he was used to being hot by now seeing as he always wore his jacket and a long sleeved shirt whether it's in the middle of Summer or winter. It has caused him to suddenly faint a couple times but he's usually alright. He eyed her up and down now that he could see she was trying to get her jacket off, curious as to just how much the jacket was hiding from him.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 31st 2017 12:49

Amu tugged the thing off now that she could lean foreword off the couch to remove it. She sighed with relief, her exposed back letting some of the heat disapate some. "Yeah thanks." Amu settled back against him more easily without the red jacket in the way. She let out a contented sigh into the crook of Ivan's neck. Blissfully unaware of any eyes on herself which wasn't normally common given how Amu hated being watched in the slightest.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 31st 2017 13:18

‘Holy crap,’ He thought to himself, continuing to shamelessly check her out. He knew she said her costume was tight but he didn’t expect this. Had he no self control he probably would have made advances on her the moment she revealed her whole costume. “You, are a sight for sour eyes,” he purred, moving his arm to wrap around her again, thumb rubbing her side lightly. “By the way, is there a reason for this party or did your friend just feel like it?” He asked with a raised brow.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 31st 2017 15:06

"Hm?" She mused, not really understanding Ivan thanks to her drink though if she had, Amu would have been embarrassed by the complement. At his question she turned her head to look at him. Amu contemplated, trying to remember Toka's conversation with her, "Something about 'A way to relax before the hell of finals' was all Toka cared to inform me." She shrugged, "She's not wrong..though they're just an excuse to throw such a thing."

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 03:13

"Sh*t finals are on their way aren't they? I completely forgot about them," Ivan claimed, carefully resting his drink on his thigh so he could take his hat off and run his hand though his hair before grabbing it again. "I like the way your friend thinks though, it's definitely a good excuse to throw a party. We can't stay here too late by the way. Or at least, I can't." Being on parole meant that Ivan had to be back in his room by a certain time, really shouldn't be drinking at all, be in a place where drugs were no doubt being handed around and definitely not without permission first and that was really hard to get.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 03:38

Amu laughed, "Finals aren't that bad." Upon hearing that he couldn't stay out late, her face fell. She had been looking foreword to spending the party with him. Amu looked into her cup thoughtfully, watching the liquid swish around before forming semi-coherent words. "I can come back to your dorm...with you? If that's the case." She looked up at him, the hopefulness clear in her eyes that she wouldn't object. Amu clearly wasn't thinking it through how that might sound to him, given her drunken state and the costume.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 04:00

Ivan looked down at her as he thought it over and chewed his lip lightly. He didn't recall there being any rules against bringing people over. After all, he was a young adult so it was clear that he would want to at least bring his girlfriend around. Then again, it wasn't a very big place or very nice for that matter. However, seeing the hopefulness in her eyes and knowing that she was already probably too intoxicated to care about what the place was like, he couldn't say no. Then there was the thought, as bad as it may sound, that he might just get lucky if she came back with him. "Yeah it shouldn't hurt. Just can't be too noisy. The walls are pretty thin."

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 04:14

"Don't worry, I'm not THAT loud." Amu informed him seriously, finishing up her drink shortly after. She faintly recalled that this was probably the most fun he'd ever had at a social gathering. Though she would admit later maybe it was due to the alcohol or it being the first party she'd attended with her boyfriend. Amu glanced back at the beer pong game, a familiar face lifting her hands up in victory.

"Suck on that!" Toka exclaimed with a slight slur to her voice. She noticed the two on the couch, a sly grin forming on her face. Amu waved at her as Toka approached, "I don't remember you telling me that you two were a thing." She remarked, flicking Amu's forehead lightly before reaching over to do the same to Ivan.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 08:18

((Note that with school for me starting school my replies might get slower. Just a heads up in case anything happens. If the case just send me a reminder ))

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 08:31

((That's perfectly fine, I understand seeing as that will be the same for me in a months time))

Ivan half heartedly scowled and rolled his eyes at her. "I don't remember it being your job to monitor relationships," he shot back lightly before downing the rest of his drink. It wasn't until now that he was actually beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol since he had a high tolerance for it. That's why he put so much vodka into his drink.

"Anyway, nice party you've got going here. It's rare not to see fist fights starting around this time. Then again, I'm usually the one who starts the fights," he grinned, brushing his fingers over Amu's upper arm subconsciously as he spoke.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.