Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Lizziejo - Jun 4th 2018 01:08

Via still had time to spare til she had to leave to meet up with her partner, reaching over she grabbed the remote and flipped on the television. Not really caring about what was playing, she leaned back in her chair trying to relax despite Tim being beside her on the other couch. In all her years in service, she would have never imagined this outcome of finding Timothy and hopefully his twin as well. “So I assume you can guess an estimate time it will take before your brother finds you? Or will he never think to look for you at a cops house?”

(Sorry for the last reply. Finals week.)

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jun 4th 2018 10:07

“He’s probably only just realised that I’m still alive- considering he left me at the bottom of a pool- so he’ll start looking tonight. He’d probably check people I know first before guessing that I’d be with you. So we don’t have too much time...” he claimed after swallowing a mouth full. “I give it a week before he officially locates me.”

((All good. I have exams this week myself))

Edited Jun 4th 2018 10:08

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jun 4th 2018 12:46

“I see. Well I’ll keep that in mind and let my superiors know when that time comes.” Via shrugged, “I’d tell them now but I figure you want to be presentable when the bigger fish come visit you to try and find your brother and keep you safe.” The tv was on the news channel, again notifying civilians to keep a look out for the twins. She promptly changed the channel to which looked like a Natural Geographic show. “Because if I’m being honest. You look like sh*t.”

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jun 13th 2018 10:27

((Sorry for not replying. I forgot to let you know I’d be busy))

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jun 13th 2018 10:41

(Oh no youre fine. I know you were busy.)

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jun 26th 2018 01:27

Timothy gasped dramatically and placed a hand over his chest. “How dare you, I’m as sexy as they get!” He declared before popping more food into his mouth. “To be frank with you though, I’m not too keen on meeting your superiors. It’s bad enough that I’m here,” he claimed.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jun 26th 2018 09:55

Not convinced, Via rolled her eyes and turned to look at him. “Of course you aren’t. Though I assume getting help in stoping your brother from killing you is higher than anything else or you wouldn’t be here.” Even now, Via didn’t know what to believe when it came to him. Letting her higher ups know would relieve the pressure she felt in not only keeping Tim safe but hope he didn’t leave before then. All of this was risky and though she knew how to hide it, she admitted that she was very untrusting of anything he said to her.

“I’m not enough to help you out and we both know that. It’s better they know because they are more qualified.”

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jul 15th 2018 11:06

((I swear to god I’ll reply soon. I’ve been hell stressed lately))

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jul 15th 2018 13:46

((Dont sweat it. Take your time))

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jul 23rd 2018 09:02

Timothy nodded his head in understanding and ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah your right. As much as I hate to admit it... Then again, smart girls are the sexiest girls," he mused, beginning to murmur to himself as he began to walk around a little, needing to stretch his aching legs a little. He couldn't sit still and he couldnt keep moving. It was beginning to get on his nerves but he new there wasn't anything he could do about it.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.