Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Lizziejo - Jan 2nd 2018 12:41

She chuckled at his comment on the clothes before getting up from her spot. "Does it matter?" Amu took his hand gently, pulling him toward the bed which in itself caused her heart to beat faster. That and wondering what it would feel like to be close to him with so much of him exposed to her. "I mean I don't really mind what side. It's just sleeping." She repeated the words 'Just Sleeping' again in her head because so far it was really hard not to picture the alternative.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 2nd 2018 12:52

Ivan nodded in agreement and rubbed his thumb over the back of her had before gesturing for her to get into the bed first. "Can't argue with that mindset," he agreed, climbing in beside her once she was on the bed. He propped himself up on his elbows before laying down so he could look her in the eyes. "Hey Amu, while dating me, there are going to be a bunch of things you may not have done before. I want you to tell me if you feel like something isn't you okay? I don't want you forcing yourself to do things I like, just so I can enjoy myself," he claimed, wanting to get that out while it was on his mind for the short moment.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 2nd 2018 12:59

Amu smiled a little, appreciating his concern. She nodded, ruffling a hand through his hair affectionately. "Of course. I wouldn't dream of doing something like that anyway but I promise. I'll let you know if ever something comes up." Amu settled down next to him, she wondered what sort of first time she was referring to. Only one really came to mind which made her cheeks warm just thinking about.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 3rd 2018 03:07

"Good." Of course, Ivan was referring to plenty of things but there were a few that came to mind more than others. He smiled and leant down to kiss her softly before laying down properly and wrapping an arm around her in a protective manner. "Tonight was fun, even if we didn't stay there for long."

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 3rd 2018 04:25

Amu nodded her agreement, "I enjoyed myself today." Now that they were settled in the bed, Amu wasn't sure where she should place herself. She'd never openly touched his body before, she merely just held his hands or occasionally his face. Amu slowly traced her fingers down Ivan's exposed chest, stopping just were his sweatpants were. She couldn't help but admire the sight of the boy she was falling hard for in this type of setting. Amu could get used to this if it meant when she woke up, he'd be there.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 3rd 2018 05:41

“I’m glad.” Ivan smiled softly and, seeing the inside look in her eyes, pulled her closer to his chest as if to encourage her to do what she would feel most comfortable with. Three sharp knocks were made at the door, followed by the voice of the old man from before. “Light out Brooks,” he said before walking away. Ivan sighed and reached back to turn his lamp off before putting his arm back where it was. There were things he wanted to do while she was here of course, especially with where her fingers stopped.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 3rd 2018 07:10

Now in the dark, it was much easier to explore more of his body. Amu wanted to memorize every detail of his slim frame, someday she vowed, she'd know it like the back of her hand. She began where she left off, moving around to his hips until she found her hands found the small of his back. Amu wondered what expression Ivan was wearing, her thoughts soured when if imaiged this wasn't the only time he'd probably been felt up by a woman before.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 3rd 2018 08:11

Ivan kept a small smile on his face the whole time until he felt her fingers brush against a scar that ended at the small of his back. The scar went from his left shoulder blade and jagged down to the middle of the small of his back. His calm breathing hitched as she touched it, reminding him that it was there and why it was there. Forcing his breathing to go back to normal, he played with the shirt he leant her before snaking his hand under the material to gently run along the small of her back.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 3rd 2018 08:56

Amu wasn't exactly sure what happened. Her fingers had automatically retreated back to Rest against her chest. It sounded like she hurt him, though she knew it had to be connected to the flaw in his skin she'd felt. Her thoughts were broken when she felt his hand along her back. Amu wasn't sure what to make of his reaction, cautiously she leaned up to place a reassuring kiss on his shoulder.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 3rd 2018 09:11

Shutting his eyes, he let out a small sigh before opening his mouth to briefly explain the scar. “I had an accident as a kid. I fell onto a mirror and it cut my back up pretty bad,” he claimed, leaving it at that despite there being so much more to the story. He would tell her later on, when they were a bit closer. “It’s okay now though,” he added briefly, just in case she wanted to go back to wandering. His own hand glided up a bit and for now, simply rubbed her back gently.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.