Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Legendary_Spook - Dec 29th 2017 19:13

Once again, chuckling lightly at her, he nodded his head. "Got it, I can only kiss and sleep with you," he responded, absolutely loving how much of a lightweight she was. "Come on, we're getting more drinks," he claimed, his arm snaking back down to her waist as his other arm released her before making her come with him back to where the drinks were.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 29th 2017 19:19

Not giving much of a fight, temporarily satisfied with his answer, Amu let him lead her. She was blissfully content to have another drink, placing her empty can down so she could replace it with another full one. “If I’m being honest, I don’t really like the tase of beer.” She frowned at the can as if she were trying to start a fight with it. “But I guess the point isn’t to like the taste but the alcohol.”

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 29th 2017 19:26

"Really? As great as the buzz is, you never want to get drunk off something you don't like," he stated, reaching for a red cup and filling it with Jack Daniels and Coke. He took a quick sip to make sure it was right before holding it out for her. "Give this a try. It's a little stronger but you might like it better than beer," he encouraged, taking it as his job to make her experience new things while they're together.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 29th 2017 19:56

Amu complied, placing the beer back and taking the cup from Ivan. She eyed its contents warily but it couldn’t, she decided, be any worse than the beer. Taking a sip at first, she was pleasantly surprised and took another drink from the cup. “It’s good but I would have said that to anything over that.” Amu nodded to the beer sitting idly in the coolers. She looked at Ivan expectantly, “So mixologist, what are you having?”

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 29th 2017 23:36

“I, my dear, am having vodka before all these lightweights finish it off,” he claimed, looking around before spotting the bottle, reaching over everything to get to it. Once he had it, he grabbed another cup and poured himself some before picking up the bottle of coke that he used for her drink and mixing it in. “Not the nicest tasting but I don’t mind it,” he grinned before bringing to cup to his lips.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 30th 2017 00:09

She wrinkled her nose in mock disgust, "I can smell it from here. You can have that all to yourself." Amu tugged his arm, pulling him away from the alcohol. "Let's sit for a bit so I can enjoy my drink." While most people were dancing, over in another room there was the living room with chairs and couches. Currently, some people started a round of beer pong, the dining table supporting cups and willing players. Amu could never play such a game given her being a lightweight.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 30th 2017 08:42

((Just letting you know that I’m not replying to the other roleplay due to how tired I’ve been lately. Honestly this is the only roleplay I’ve really be responding to))

Ivan plopped down onto a free spot on the couch, eyeing the game closely, mostly to see who would end up winning and losing. He enjoyed the game himself but the idea of a ping pong ball, that’s been god knows where, landing in something he had to drink, was kind of off putting. He did some pretty crappy stuff growing up but he was anything but gross and/or unhealthy. Aside from drinking of course.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 30th 2017 11:36

((That's fine! Thank you for letting me know.))

Amu sat down next to him, just noticing the game for the first time. "How is that supposed to be fun?" She watched as someone downed another cup full of some sort of alcoholic beverage. Amu shrugged, "I guess if it was minus the drinking, it could be entertaining." She took a swig from her cup, normally she'd make a face because of beer's aftertaste but she actually enjoyed her new drink.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 30th 2017 23:25

“It doesn’t look all that fun right now but as you play or hell, even as you watch, it gets exciting, especially when it comes down to the last few cups,” Ivan insisted, leaning back in the plush couch and wrapping an arm around her. “It also depends on who you play with.” He took a good mouthful of his drink before simply relaxing.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 30th 2017 23:43

"Huh." Amu mused as she watched the game, the ball bouncing off the rim of a cup in which shouts followed. "It does seem like the more drunk they get, the more fun." She rested her head comfortably against his shoulder, the effects of the stronger drink washing away any other lingering nervousness. Amu squirmed a little, trying to remove the jacket Toka had added after complaints from Amu about how revealing it was. The booze made her question why she wanted a jacket in the first place.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.