Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Legendary_Spook - Dec 29th 2017 09:31

"Awe come on, I thought girls like you had a thing for bad boys. What could possibly be better than a bad boy in uniform?" he asked with a smirk, offering his empty bottle to another drunk party goer who clearly thought there was more alcohol in the bottle, only to be let down and not know who specifically gave it to them. "Plus, how can I possibly act like a proper policeman when you make it so hard to be good?"

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 29th 2017 10:47

Amu let out a laugh, “You would assume that. Why am I not surprised?” She finished her own drink but didn’t have the nerve to pull the stunt Ivan did. Amu glanced around, wondering if there even was a trash can around. However, his next question made her look at him a little wide eyed. “What? Little me?” She smiled not so innocently, “No way.”

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 29th 2017 11:14

"Yes way," he fired back, placing his hands on her hips to pull her close again. "I've never seen a costume fit someone so well." He ran his thumbs over her hips before leaning down a kissing her cheek. "Want another drink or you already drunk off me?" he teased, making more excuses to make physical contact with her.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 29th 2017 11:32

The room was hot enough without Ivan’s teasing but he defiantly made it feel a lot hotter than it was to Amu. She giggled, slightly buzzed by the way he was touching her and the beer in her system. “It may look like it fits nicely but it’s actually tight in some parts.” Amu didn’t mention what parts but she imagined Ivan would think of something. She absently ran her free hand over his chest, tracing the fake police badge on his costume. “I think if I have another beer, I probably won’t stop myself from kissing you..” Amu trailed off, that wasn’t the answer she was going for but in her state of mind she didn’t really care about the slip of tongue.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 29th 2017 11:45

"I don't see any harm in that Amu. I think it would be quite sexy if you couldn't help yourself. I'm actually not sure why you're stopping yourself now. After all, I'm definitely not stopping you." As he spoke, his hands began to roam, looking for the places that she claimed were a bit tight. His hands came around to her rear, pulling at the material before letting it go to snap against her skin, all the while, allowing his smirk to continue dancing on his face.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 29th 2017 12:04

The snapping of the material caused her to jump a little. Amu frowned up at him and was about to reply but his smirk stalled her. She shook her head, trying to clear the encroaching drunken effects it was having on her. Though course if that was the cure for getting drunk, there wouldn’t be any trouble with alcoholism. Amu tightened her grip on his shirt, “Ah what the hell..” She tugged him down a bit so she could press her lips to his, melting in the sensation of contact.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 29th 2017 12:17

Ivan was surprised by the sudden action, having not expected her to take such a leap so suddenly. However, he did not abject as he wrapped his arms around her, pressing her against his chest as he returned the kiss, working his lips against hers firmly just somehow gently at the same time. He heard a couple wolf whistles from some people that took notice of them but ignored them as he enjoyed his moment with his girlfriend.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 29th 2017 12:29

Amu pulled away first, the whistles bringing some sense back to her. “I actually just did that. Must be drunker than I thought.” She smoothed out his costume, she’d wrinkled it a bit by grabbing onto it so forcefully. “Sorry ‘bout that.” She gave him a sheepish smile, “That was a little uncalled for on my end.” Amu hid her face into his chest, hiding her pleased expression. Despite apologies she didn’t regret kissing him, they hadn’t kissed in a while and she forgot how much she enjoyed it.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 29th 2017 12:36

Ivan couldn't help but smile like a fool and chuckle as he changed his hold on her a little so it was more of an embrace. He rocked side to side with her and kissed the top of her head. "You are so freakin cute Amu. Uncalled for or called for, there is never a need to apologise for kissing me," he claimed, chuckling lightly again after that. How had someone like him, a man that had committed crimes since he was 15, gone to jail and is now still causing trouble while on parole, get someone as beautiful, seemingly innocent and adorable as her?

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 29th 2017 12:53

Amu lifted her head, giving Ivan a quizzical look. "Really? But people will stare at you if I kiss you." She jabbed him with her finger accusingly, "And I don't like other girls looking at you like if they ask to sleep with them, you'll automatically say yes." Amu rambled on, fuming hotly though obviously it was because she was somewhat under the influence. "You can only do that with me. Got it?"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.