Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Spade


The Mane Event


Spade replied to Spade's topic

*Solar looks at Dizzy with wide eyes, face quickly paling. He opens his mouth, but no words come out.*

Solar:...!?!?!

Apr 24th 2022 14:35

An una-VOID-able meeting


Spade replied to Spade's topic

*Fry emerges from under the blanket, warbling at Briar, looking concerned for the ghost.

Fry:(If they lie about food, they've lied about other important things.)

*Fry looks over at Scout, and warbles-

Fry:(Is he coming with us? He can eat then, right? I can find something. It'll be easy.)
---

*Coco wakes up with a groan, his head pounding. What was he dreaming about? He can't remember...

*His glances around, gaze soon falling on the burning remains of the prison.

Coco:...what the f[unk] happened???

---

*Fresh stares at the spot where Catcher stood, putting away the objects he grabbed from his inventory moments ago.

Fresh:...I am pranking the heck outta that dude when we get outta here.

*Glancing at Fallow, Fresh gestures at Error.

Fresh:Want me to take him, dude? He can't be that light.


*Murderer mumbles something about his knife from beside Outer. Dust looks over, frowningand checking his inventory.*

Dust:...our weapons...


*Horror, Book, and Teddy all stare at the spot Catcher stood, different levels of shock on their expression. Teddy is the one to finally speak.

Teddy:.....he.....is....worse...than...a.....demon....

---

Potato:Mmm.... Rarely are such things coincide. The energy emitting from the flames isn't the same as normal fire. It spread far too quickly, even if accelerants were involved.

*Watching the events unfold through the portal, the chaotic deity seems to relax when Catcher and his men disappear.*

Potato:....Now may be a good time for you to make you're appearance, since the main threat his left.

*Reaching forward, Potato flicks the surface of the portal, the image rippling for a moment before falling still.*

Potato:There. You can go through now and bring them back. It just... won't be in here. Not enough room, y'know? You'll reappear at the gazebo.

---

*A distressed meow sounds from somewhere inside the mug. Blinker moves towards Celaeno's voice and, in turn, closer to the edge of the counter.*

---
*Fell, having started to follow after Dream, Rose, and TuĂ­, pauses when he realizes Otane isn't follow. He looks back with a small frown.

Fell:Kid? You coming?

*Fell slowly approaches Otane.

Fell:....did you get hurt escaping, too?

Apr 23rd 2022 20:11

The Mane Event


Spade replied to Spade's topic

*Solar frowns. That... That's way too much for one mind to handle.*

Solar:Is... Is there anything I can do to help? Any way to slow it down? Or at least... filter it?

Apr 21st 2022 19:24

The Mane Event


Spade replied to Spade's topic

*The mare behind the curtain doesn't respond, but listening closely you can hear the sound of something heavy scrapping against the floor.*

*Solar sets the book he has down and approaches Dizzy. He didn't miss that wince and looks concerned.*

Solar:Headache?

*Heart watches Solar and Dizzy for a moment before going back to looking through the cards.*

Apr 16th 2022 09:34

The Mane Event


Spade replied to Spade's topic

???:I got it. Just-

*There's the sould of something heavy being placed down.*

???:Give me a minute. Thanks.

*Heart looks over to Dizzy and shakes her head. Quietly, her voice just above a whisper, she says,*

Heart:She's the same way with shipments. Doesn't like help.

Apr 14th 2022 20:05