Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Spade

An una-VOID-able meeting

Spade replied to Spade's topic

*Now you're probably wondering why a freaking SKELETON woke me up, right?

*....Wait, you're probably wondering who I am. Er.....Hello. My name is Book. Book Antiqua. I am a Skeleton Monster, and I live in the VOID.

*The VOID is...well, complicated. It defies logic. Basically, it's where things that don't exist, exist. It is everywhere, and nowhere. It is NOTHING. The VOID is connected to all worlds, including alternate realities, universes, timelines, whatever you want to call them.

*Ethier way, I'm getting off track and wasting time. Excuse me.
----

*She quickly rummages through her drawers for a clean shirt and other necessary clothes. Then, dissappears to clean up.

Dec 1st 2017 17:43

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Someone is shaking her. They won't stop. She mumbles a small "Stop it...", before pulling the blankets closer. The shaking stops momentarily, and she relaxes once more under the covers. That is, until, she is pulled from the bed on to the floor. She lets out a small noise of disapproval before looking up at whoever woke her up.

*A skeleton dressed in black tank top with a red scarf, brown pants, and no shoes is glaring down at her. Ah. It's Fell. Great.

*Fell's has three cracks/scars on his face. Two are running down from the bottoms of his eye sockets, and one running from the back of his skull that ends right above his right socket. Inside said socket lay to glowing red lights, the left one being slightly blurred. He is scowling.

Fell:It's about time ya woke, brat.

*He heads off and I groan. Yes, what a lovely way to wake up.

Dec 1st 2017 17:13

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Meanwhile....

*Almost reluctantly, awareness fills her mind. She begins to sit up, but a sudden pain grips her mind, and she lets out a small whine. Around her, she can faintly hear similar noises fill the quiet area she shares with thirteen others. Growing drowsy, she curls back other the covers, and falls once more into a dreamless sleep.

Dec 1st 2017 16:26

An una-VOID-able meeting

[*UNIVERSAL RESET]

Dec 1st 2017 16:00

An una-VOID-able meeting

[*The story has been lost and must be told again.]
[*.....]
[*...Something has changed.]
[*Someone has changed.]

[*But who?]