Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Spade


The Mane Event


Spade replied to Spade's topic

*Stripes slips out of the booth, Heart following behind him.*

Heart:.....I was goin' to get a card for Glory. I can get it later?

*Solar steps out of the booth behind Dizzy.*

Mar 26th 2022 17:02

The Mane Event


Spade replied to Spade's topic

*Solar silently counts the bits before looking at the check. After a moment, he shrugs.*

Solar:I guess? There's enough there to pay with tip.

Mar 21st 2022 19:43

An una-VOID-able meeting


Spade replied to Spade's topic

*Captain walks out of the cell, glancing back to make sure everyone else is out.

*Fell mutters quietly to himself as he walks with Rose.

Fell:Be careful kid....
---

*Outer shakes his head, giving June what he hopes is a reassuring smile. He carefully takes her hand in his own.

Outer:I doubt it. Though we should leave before it gets worse.

*Outer starts to lead June to the door, only stopping momentarily to help Murderer up. Murderer clings to Outer as the trio exits, stumbling slightly as he walks. He mumbles something about a movie with a fire in it.


*Gaster, quick to notice Tom's fear, picks up the child and looks over to Grell.

Gaster:Let's go. We need to hurry.

*Gaster only pauses a moment when he comes up to B. Adjusting his hold on Tom, Gaster links his arm around B's.

Gaster:B... Just... Follow me. There's a fire somewhere and we need to leave.


*Fry is frozen in place, terrified by the noise. He cries out for Papyrus, for Scout, for anyone. Unfortunately, his voice is drowned out by the fire alarm.

---

*Cross picks up Coco and follows closely after Sage.

Cross:...

*Night, at seeing the door open, bolts out of the room.

*Dust watches Night, frowning at the sight of the purple-clad monster. He's just now realized that Night was in the room. Shaking his head, Dust exits the cell.

*Teddy glances down at Nix, making sure the small Shadow is okay before walking out of the room. He doesn't seem too bothered by the fact that there's a fire.

*Horror sighs, but follows after Teddy.

*Book glances at the door before looking back at the rune on the wall. Pulling a piece of scrap paper and pen from her Inventory, she draws a quick copy of the rune before exiting the cell. That's something she'll look into later... Hopefully.


*Error doesn't respond. His glitches grow worse at the contact. Fresh comes up beside Fallow.

Fresh:Broski doesn't do too well with contact. He's gotten better, at least. He hasn't crashed yet...

*He falls silent for a moment before shrugging.

Fresh:Might just have to pull him along. Want some help?

---

*Behind her mask, Potato deadpans before shaking her head.*

Potato:First, just jumping in won't do any good. If we interfere directly, it could paint a bigger target on their backs. Not to mention it would bring unnecessary attention to us. Just... sit in the chair you're holding. I can show them to you, at least.

---

*Blinker stares at Celaeno as he searches the cupboards and drawers before their attention turns to the spiny lion club. After a moment, they blink, and emit a distorted sounding purr.

*While there are no cigarettes to be seen, a few different choices of teas and coffee can be located near the mugs. That's not even mentioning the coffee machine...

---

(*Be careful with the risk of smoke inhalation-!)

---
(*Will Dream attempt to help Catcher and will Catcher accept his help are the big questions...)

Mar 20th 2022 21:49

The Mane Event


Spade replied to Spade's topic

*Heart hums quietly in agreement, glancing at the check before reaching into her saddlebag. After a few moments, she pulls out a few bits to add to the pile. Solar follows suit, pulling some bits out of his own wallet and putting them with the rest.*

Mar 14th 2022 20:24

The Mane Event


Spade replied to Spade's topic

*Stripes doesn't respond, having already ate and paid for his meal.*

*Heart shakes her head.*

Heart:'m good. The food was great as always.

*Solar shakes his head.*

Solar:The pancakes that Pumpkin recommended were delicious!

*Cream smiles and nods.*

Cream:Alright then. I'll be right back with the check.

*With that, Cream disappears back into the back, only to return minutes later, setting the check on the table.*

Mar 8th 2022 18:24