Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Spade

An una-VOID-able meeting

Spade replied to Spade's topic

*Now, you're probably wondering why Fell and Gaster look similar? Right? Are they brothers, cousins, etc? Nope. They're technically the same person.

*'How is that possible? Is one of them a clone? ' Nope! The answer is that they're from different AUs, or, Alternate Universes. This goes for just about everyone in the VOID. These AUs are created by beings we call Creators. Creator's basically make our existence possible by making and drawing our stories. Some Creators can and will have a crossover between AUs, making a whole new story!

*Fell is from an AU known as UnderFell. This AU was inspired by a (game) Universe known as Undertale, which Gaster is from. Outer is from Outertale, an AU where Undertale's story takes place in Space.

*Who's Outer? Outer is another version of Gaster. He is dressed mostly in purple, with cracks running up from both his sockets.

*Remember how I said some Creators will have Crossovers? Well, Gaster, Fell, and Outer are from a Crossover AU Comic/Series known as The Gaster Gang.

*SwapFell is from an AU technically called FellSwap, but most mix it up with the AU SwapFell. He seems used to it though. He is a Sans, like the majority of the group. Teddy (UnderTomb), Horror (HorrorTale), Fresh (Underfresh(?)), Nightmare (DreamTale), Dust (DustTale), Murderer (Killer!Sans AU), Error (Errortale(?)), and Cross (X-Tale/Underverse). Chara is from the AU/Event as Cross. He's bound to Cross by the SOUL. Literally.

*Now, those of you who know of Undertale and it's vast amount of AUs know that the Sanses of the group are from..."Bad" AUs. When I say "Bad" I mean that the AU is a bit more....dark than other AUs. This also means that if you know these AUs, you know that these Sanses are considered....."Evil". It's kind of ridiculous actually. Error, Teddy, Horror, and everyone else in the group, even me, have to do what their Creators' want. If they don't...If I don't...we could be erased for real.

*...Me? I'm definitely not a Sans, or Gaster, or Chara. I'm....just me. I've always been in the VOID as far as I know. Gaster, Fell, and Outer were here. I didn't meet them for a while though. I actually didn't know that they were here, and they didn't know I was here. The Sanses, as well as Chara, got here differently.

*Whenever an AU is created, countless Timelines are born, with each being different in a multitude of ways. The Sanses; excluding Nightmare, Fresh, and Error, come from Genocide Timelines. They're the only ones left of their Timeline. Cross and Chara are in a similar situation. They're the last ones of their AUs. Fresh, Nightmare, and Error are...special cases. Their stories are a lot different.

Dec 3rd 2017 18:23

An una-VOID-able meeting

*There's a tired sigh from the person across from me. Looking up slightly, I see a see another skeleton. This one looks similar to Fell, but not as....edgy. There's a crack running down from his left socket and a crack running up fron his right socket. His right socket looks partially closed. He's wearing a gray turtleneck, and there are glasses dangling from his face (they're taped on). His pale gray eye-light flickers up to me before looking back into the large mug he's nursing. It's most likely coffee.

*....Good to know I'm not the only one feeling out of it.

Dec 3rd 2017 14:32

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Taking a seat between a neon wearing skeleton with 'YOLO' shades and what looks like a slightly transparent 10 year old human, Book hunches over and rests her head in her arms. It's slightly uncomfortable, but bones aren't exactly soft.

*The human to her right turns to her, looking her up and down momentarily before telling her

???:Wow. You look like s[hoot]. Did you get hit by a truck or something?

*Ah, Chara, such a 'delight'. Chara may look young, but he's actually 18 and a....ghost of sorts.

*The neon skeleton to her left sends Chara an unimpressed grin.

???:Watch the lingo, bro.

Yeah....That's Fresh. He like wearing clothes that old school and talking the same way. Basically he's 90's trash. For some reason, his Magic censors cursing as well, so it can get really funny if someone gets mad enough.

Book:(*Groans) It's too early for this....or late? I don't know....

Dec 2nd 2017 18:26

An una-VOID-able meeting

*...Something is burning.

*Two figures are shouting at each other. One is Fell and the other figure is, well, about a foot or two shorter than Fell. He has a rounder face, with a similar color scheme, but the lights in his eye-lights are red and diamond shaped.

???:WHAT THE H[ECK] FELL!? IT WASN'T COOKING FAST ENOUGH!

Fell:(*Pinches the space between his sockets, and rubbing his temple with his free hand)IT'S BURNING SWAPFELL. NOW MOVE BEFORE YOU BURN THE WHOLE PLACE DOWN.

*Fell pushes SwapFell away from the stove and grabs a nearby fire extinguisher. Yeah....SwapFell burns a lot of food. He's learning though.

*SwapFell is wearing what looks to be armor, a tattered red bandana tied around his neck.

*Yeah...I'm just going to wait until they're done.

*Book heads towards a nearby table where more skeletons are seated.

Dec 1st 2017 19:03

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Book Antiqua is looking frantically around her...area of the VOID.

Book:(*Muttering to self)...Cleaned and changed.....away in the hamper.....that's...!.....where is it....

*Her gaze quickly falls on a silver chain peeking from beneath a book. Quickly grabbing it, she lets out a sigh of relief when she sees it's her moon necklace. It's simple, pretty plain looking actually, but very special to her.

*She clasps the chain around her neck and heads towards the kitchen. How does a VOID have a kitchen? Magic. Don't question it, just take "Magic." as the answer. It's easier for everyone.

Dec 1st 2017 18:17