Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Super mals

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Aug 5th 2017 01:19

Luithin_ - Aug 31st 2018 01:10

(Felix on page.53 has a new face.))

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 1st 2018 18:47

(I changed Nitro some. Pg 54)

"I haven't been in a band since 1989 so of course I would love to as long as it is a metal band since I sing major power vocals, but I can do some slower ballads two." Nitro tells Johannes but he might need to practice a little before getting back on stage.

Edited Sep 1st 2018 18:50

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 01:28

Hara starts to walks around the forest just too relax. Hara realizes she left so many people at her house so she teleports back to her house ending in her room. Hara just walks out of her room and acts like she was in there the whole time. Hara walks to the kitchen to start baking.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 01:48

When Adel had shot Hara it had put a tracker into her wing. Felix was going to where it said she was until it disappeared and and re appeared somewhere else. He changes directions to fast and crashes into the ground in middle of the street.
Felix was knocked unconscious.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 01:58

Hara ran out the door hearing a crash and sees a crashed ship. She runs to it and see's someone in it. Hara lets her wings, ears, and tail out. She put her hands together and a bright light flashes an the ship is repaired and Felix is laying on the ground beside it. Hara stands beside Felix and puts her hands out as another light flashes healing him.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 02:06

Felix was so confused. Who-what was in front of him, how did he get outside of the ship. Felix quickly jumps up and draws his pistol pointing at the thing in front of him. He was still dizzy although he had been healed.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 02:10

Hara just sighs seeing the pistol and saying " Is that your way of saying thank you?" She puts her wings away as she gets a whiff of a familiar scent and mumbles "Junior and Rogue maybe?" Hara starts walking back and worth thinking of how to save them mainly Junior.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 02:54

Felix pulls the hammer back on the gun and aims it at her. What a stupid bitch. Turning her back to a man with a gun. For being a stupid bitch he pulls the trigger; hitting her in the upper back.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 03:05

Sigma hasn't left his cave in along time and has been repairing his ship but it was underground stuck in a cave so that was a big problem.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 03:06

The impact of the bullet caused Hara's wings to come out as she yelped in pain. She falls to her knees and puts her hands together and a light flashes as she heals her and goes into her angel form. Hara says "Well that hurt anyway why are you wasting your bullets?"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.