Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Super mals

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Aug 5th 2017 01:19

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 05:36

Hara opens her front door walks inside and shuts her door and locks it behind her. 'Am I being followed?' She thinks, and walks upstairs and jumps out a window onto her unused garage and sits down looking around trying to see if she is being watched.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 30th 2018 06:12

Felix's form teleports behind another tree. It watches her silently. It seemed she knew someone was watching. Also why was she on her garage?

Edited Dec 30th 2018 06:22

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 06:30

Hara stands up and looks around slowly making sure she doesn't miss anyone or thing. And yells "Who's there?!" She stands and waits for a response.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 30th 2018 06:34

Felix's form appears behind Hara and whispers "I am here" Before disappearing back behind a different tree. He liked to mess with people to see their reactions. He likes to watch panic appear on their faces. The terror.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 06:40

Hara turns around to see no one and smirks and yells "Playing games are we?" She turns back around and does a front flip off of her garage landing on her feet and looks around again.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 07:34

*winter starts super late it starts snowing really hard*

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 07:40

'What timing ' she thinks and walks onto her porch and into her house through a window and runs up the stairs thinking 'I need warmer looking clothes so it's not suspicious' she shuts her window and changes.

(Into this)

Edited Dec 30th 2018 07:59

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 31st 2018 03:12

Felix's form walks up to Hara's front door and knocks, before vanishing. He was having fun with this. She thought she could trick him. Felix's form had also changed cloths.

Edited Dec 31st 2018 03:14

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 31st 2018 03:24

Hara hides her ears and tail but keeps her hair white and walks to her front door and unlocks it and opens it walking outside thinking 'Life isn't all fun and games' She walks off of her porch and walks towards the trees. She says "Where is he" knowing exactly where he is by his scent.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 1st 2019 01:46

Felix’s illusion boldly walks up to her, stopping a few feet away. “Here I am, but am I here?” Felix tried to confuse her as he walks a circle around stopping in front of her again.

Edited Feb 1st 2019 01:48

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.