Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Super mals

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Aug 5th 2017 01:19

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 03:16

"If I shoot to kill then you will be killed. But thank god for you, I need some help. I'm looking for a mutant called Yuhara Kamiki." Felix says slowly holstering his pistol.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 03:20

Hara chuckles nervously and says "I know her why do you need her?" she hopes he's never seen a picture of her.

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 03:35

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 6th 2018 22:15

Felix slowly sits down and leans on his ship. "That is none of your concern civilian." He fights with his helmet a bit to remove it. Soon it is off and he shakes his hair around and fixes it.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 6th 2018 19:10

Hara looks away for a moment and then back at him and says "Fine if you won't tell me that then tell me why she is a mutant?" she starts to get annoyed with him because of being called a civilian.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Oct 6th 2018 19:21

"Because she has powers you fool." Felix looks at her shaking his head and fixing his hair. Was she mad about him doing his job? Maybe he should shoot her again.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Oct 6th 2018 19:39

She looks away and starts walking away but also says "Maybe you should only hunt people who endanger society, Bye" She runs to her right and gets out of his sight then runs into the barrier.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 1st 2018 05:29

(Felix On Pg.53 has been greatly upgraded.)

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Dec 2nd 2018 01:55

(@Snowolf did she literally run into the barrier?)

As Hara left he created a illusion of himself outside of the barrier leaning on a tree with a smirk. "Where are you going eh?" Felix's Illusion asks Hara.
The real him still sat against the crashed ship. Looking at the others he decides to ask them. "So have you seen this Hara or whatever he name is?"

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 04:17

(Through it)
Hara turns back and says "Somewhere that doesn't involve you, Bye~!" She continues running and head towards her house. 'I need a plan and now!' She thinks as she runs onto her porch.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 30th 2018 05:30

A wicked grin grows across his face. "Oh but it does." Felix's second form then turns to dust.
Standing up he glances around. He does a quick spin around and examines his surroundings. Maybe there was something interesting here.
One of Felix's other forms spys on Hara from behind a tree.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.