Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Super mals

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Aug 5th 2017 01:19

Cirice - Aug 13th 2018 20:44

Ghost slowly approached the weird woman and the other guy. How did she not see him when she walked onto the porch? They now seemed to be talking about something.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Aug 23rd 2018 21:25

Ghost watches them for a few seconds; trying to decide whom he wanted to bother. The woman who sniffed the air seemed a little awkward so he chose to go bother her. He slowly approaches her and casually puts his arm around her shoulders. "Something about food." He says grinning as he watches Nitro.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 28th 2018 20:02

(Accepted) "I said theirs food at my house." Hara jumps at the sudden contact and looks at ghost and get out of his grip and tells him "Theirs food at my house." Hara notices two houses on fire. There's a flash on the porch and when light is gone Hara appears at the two burning house and puts her right hand out facing the fire and lets her wings out and flies up some. Hara builds up wind speed and a flash appears but only at her hand when the flash is gone so is the fire.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 28th 2018 20:30

Hara lands and puts her wings away and feels movement on her legs and looks back seeing her tailing as it wags since she's happy she put the fire out she quickly hides her ears and tails. Hara turns around and walks towards the house she teleported from hoping they don't ask many questions.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Aug 28th 2018 20:55

(We can now finally have a band with painted faces! :D ))
((Just whom would be the vocalist... Co-op! ))

Heart this
1 like

Cirice - Aug 28th 2018 20:59

"I'd love to milady." Malum says with a grin. He tilts his head a little and looks behind Kate to see what the hell is going on. Ah this could be very interesting.
Ghost watches as Eric approaches the newcomer. He stands by Nitro and leans on the railing. They seemed to know each other.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 28th 2018 21:46

(Nitro is most worthy of being the singer...)
(And this is his vocal range.)
youtu.be/pD5rND-Nlq0

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 28th 2018 21:52

(And more of how he sings...)
(Also this is the song that inspired me to start playing music. Not that I think that you care because you probably don't care.)

youtu.be/-lrWZuRn08I

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 29th 2018 21:54

Hara sees the ring of fire and ignores the yelling and runs over when she reaches the fire she spreads her wings and flies upwards some to pick up wind speed and put the fire out the same way she did the two burning houses. Hara lands and puts her wings away and checks to make sure he ears and tail are hidden. Hara starts to walk towards her own house and yells "Follow me if you want to eat!".

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 29th 2018 22:15

Hara walks into her house and back out carrying a plate and sits down on her porch swing and eats dinner. The front door is wide open and as soon as you walk in you can see the kitchen and dinning room. Everyone's plates are on the table and the food is still steaming.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.