Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Super mals

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Aug 5th 2017 01:19

Cirice - Jul 13th 2018 03:56

They quietly talk to each other making a decision. They decide to and join them. "So your just showing strangers where you live eh?" Malum asks.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jul 13th 2018 03:57

Nitro quietly followed the woman, he hoped that she had lots of hairspray that he could just steal.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 13th 2018 03:59

Hara chuckles and says "Nope im just showing you the town I live you can choose a house to live." She walks through the barrier and vanishes from their sight.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jul 13th 2018 17:37

Nitro wasn't really paying attention to where he was walking and walked through it and didn't notice at all.

Edited Jul 13th 2018 17:37

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jul 14th 2018 01:49

Malum and Ghost watch her walk threw some sort of force field. The look at each other and walk threw it. Once in the other side they look around noticing it's some sort of town.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 14th 2018 01:56

Hara's tail wags as she smiles and says "Well this is the town I live in you can choose a house to live in since I'm the only one who stayed living in this town, oh I also protect this town." she starts to walk towards her home.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jul 14th 2018 02:06

Nitro watches her and her weird tail, 'what kind of creep was she?' Nitro wondered about this strange woman that he just met and as invited home with but, they don't even know each others names isn't that strange? Nitro finds his way to a large two floor white house that was in decent shape for being abandoned. He goes inside and gets cleaned up and back into his 80s rock star look.

Edited Jul 14th 2018 02:09

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 14th 2018 02:11

Hara walks into her house as her stomach growls and she mumbles "I guess I'll make everyone dinner." She walks into her kitchen and starts to think about what she could make for dinner.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 14th 2018 03:30

Hara starts to make Hamburger Steak from scratch and she thinks 'This is easy to make and it doesn't take long'. She also starts making white rice as a side.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 14th 2018 03:49

Hara hears a loud crash and turns the heat on the steak and rice off and runs outside to see a dragon and she just walks back inside and continues cooking.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.