Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Super mals

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Aug 5th 2017 01:19

Spartan203 - Aug 29th 2018 22:26

Nitro says nothing while all of this commotion is going on. He watched all of these strange people and what ever they were doing. Nitro goes up onto the strange air sniffing womans house, he didn't like to eat in groups really. He walks into her hous and looks around at all of the weird stuff that never existed when he was alive take the TV for example. He watched it for a moment, how did it became so advanced?

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 29th 2018 22:26

Hara finishes eating and walks inside and washes the dishes. When she's done she goes upstairs and grabs a cloak and walks outside putting it on and puts the hood up and starts walking toward the edge of town.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 29th 2018 22:43

"That's a TV? I never seen one that looked like that." Nitro turns around and looks at them. "Are you related or something?" Nitro questions the two guys who looked similar to each other. Nitro could feel something different about himself but he didn't know what it was.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 29th 2018 22:57

Nitro is silent for a while as we walks around the house looking at things then comes into the kitchen and watches Eric try to cook something on an advanced looking stove.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 29th 2018 22:59

Hara walks through the barrier and starts running towards the nearest human town which for her its close because she is a fast runner. Once she is in the town she gets rude looks so she keeps to herself. She walks into a store and buys stuff for making a dessert. She gets the materials for making a vanilla cake with a chocolate supplement since she cant eat chocolate. The supplement tastes like real chocolate.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 29th 2018 23:03

"I do? Hmm maybe you used to listen to my old band that has probably died of by now." Nitro says not thinking too much about it. "Do you know how to use that? If not don't ask me because I haven't seen one that avanced before."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 29th 2018 23:03

Hara teleports home and straight into the kitchen and puts her materials away and then walks out of the house after taking off her cloak. Hara stands on her porch and looks around and sits on the porch swing thinking of a way to save Junior.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 29th 2018 23:08

The captain gives him a serious look. "Oh she was wasn't she!" Felix chuckles and walks off to be put out for the hunt. When he gets to the deck to leave he gets into a smaller ship and starts it up' getting locations.

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 01:41

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 29th 2018 23:11

Hara stands up and walks through the forest feeling a somewhat familiar presence in the forest. She lets her ears and tail out and continues walking. Hara just does a patrol around the outside of the barrier.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 29th 2018 23:20

"So I was your influence, interesting. So then you know what happened to me?" Nitro asked his once loyal fan. He didn't really remember much about his death and he wanted to learn more about it.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.