Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Plunging Into Darkness

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jul 8th 2018 23:36

Cirice - Sep 2nd 2018 04:52

"Well I'd say he was quite swift. But shouldn't we slay the vampire right here, right now? He is bound to hunt us down for knowing what he is." Martin responds watching Lestat with a serious face as he pointed the sword at the vampire.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 04:52

Lilliana lets out a tiny gasps and tries to get away from him. "Let go" she whispers and thinks of a way to get free and smiles a small smile once she had a plan. 'get your timing right' she thinks.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 05:01

"I sence that someone is coming what shall we do Camara?" Kansa had a good idea of her idea but would she decide on something else? No she wouldn't. Camara turns herself and Kansa into small children and cover themselves in ashes and dirt they move to a corner and start fake crying.

Louis uses a blast to get Solomon away from him but that caused himself his own demise. Louis had looked to hear where the yelling was coming from and went to turn to look at Solomon but it was to late, he had tangled with the wrong person. Solomon had thrown his sword at Louis and decapitated him.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Sep 2nd 2018 05:03

"I believe so. Just how to catch him long enough to behead him.." Martin says watching all three of them. To think Tobias did't believe him a second ago. "I don't think silver swords make from a cross is to common..." Martin mumbles thinking of a way to kill this savage beast.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 05:05

(ignore my last post)

Lilliana stands up and walks away stumbling a few times and looks at her left hand seeing blood and mumble "Stupid building had to fall on me."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 05:07

"You know I can hear you guys talking, yeah?" Lestat says watching them. Should he stay here or should he flee like a coward. Maybe both. There wasn't a town to feed off of anymore so he had to do something.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 05:11

Lilliana gets to a tree and starts climbing it, she sits on the lowest branch and plans to run off. She has to find a way to stop the bleeding first. She didn't want to take any chances and jumps to a different tree.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 05:17

Lilliana starts to slip again and ends up hanging upside down by her legs. She just stays like that not caring if she fell again or not.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 05:18

"Are.. are parents are de.. dead." Camara said and started to cry harder. "Please he.. help us mister!" Camara adds as she starts hugging Gabriel tightly. Kansa starts hugging his fake sister tightly as he also crys.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 05:30

Lilliana see's someone's feet and jumps off the branch and lands on her feet stumbling a little she waves and sees two kids on his shoulders. She points to the kids then him meaning 'Are they yours?'.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.