Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Plunging Into Darkness

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jul 8th 2018 23:36

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 05:30

Solomon walks over to where Louis's head was and picked it up and looks to Stephen "Hey, brother look I got you a trophy to add to your collection." Solomon jokes as he looks at it and notices as it start to burn into ash.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 05:35

Lestat watched as a man carrying kids passed by his prey. For now he decided to escape those two guys. After the man was gone Lestat grabs the woman by the back of her neck and sinks his nails barley into her skin.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 05:38

Louis's body is soon completely gone. Solomon has a seat and watches a guy walk by carrying two kids. "Hey, you could stay here and get some food in those kids stomachs if you would like to and get some rest. Solomon asked the guy since it was getting late.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 05:39

Lilliana gasps quietly and just stands there feeling blood roll down her back. She moves forward not caring if she dies, kicking him in the gut while hoping to do some damage to him.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 05:40

Stephen had watched everything Solomon had done. He had sat down beside of the fire and watch as the body turned to ash and as a man came with two kids.

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 05:44

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 05:41

Louis soon reawakes in the woods not to far from where he was. He stands up and feels his neck, was he becoming his brother? Louis wondered how this had happened. He starts walking back to the fire but stops as he sees a woman being attacked by a man a decides to watch the outcome.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 05:44

Lestat's grip gets tighter as she kicks him. "I'm trying to help you." He says before shoving her forwards and away from him. He had heard someone behind them.
Maybe he would go back to where those brothers had been. Lestat swiftly walks away from the woman.

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 05:44

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 05:50

When Lilliana hits the ground her breath is knocked out of her. She mumbles 'Help me how was that helping' She rolls onto her back and holds her side and neck and just lays there.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 05:55

Louis slowly approaches Lilliana and kneel down beside her "Can I help you before you die?" Louis asked her. The plague had taken enough lives and so have the cult so his help was needed now for some people.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 05:59

Lilliana let out a soft quiet chuckle and sits up and mumbles quietly "Can you just help me up?" While holding her stomach.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.