Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Plunging Into Darkness

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jul 8th 2018 23:36

Spartan203 - Aug 1st 2018 19:29

Louis soon finished his jacket, he walks back into a room while holding the string and needle, he puts it away where it was before. Louis walks back out to get his jacket but he had this weird feeling, one that reminded him of his brother, Kansa. Louis didn't really like his brother or what he did but he still loved him, he walks out and gets the jacket and puts it on, he then walks outside to go and care for his horse incase the barn workers didn't.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 1st 2018 19:45

"I don't have any. I was in kind of a hurry to grab anything." Stephen responds looking at Lestat who no longer had that creepy grin on his face.
Lestat watched the woman with interest. She seemed like a powerful woman. He took notice that Stephen was watching him. Lestat looks into Stephen's eyes and gives a sort of creepy grin for a few seconds before looking to the guy who had just got here.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 1st 2018 20:01

Louis decided to take his horse out for a ride, he was getting restless in his stall, he saddles him up and takes him out belong the river, it seemed to calm and relax his horse even though it was dark out. They soon find and accident, should he stop and help or just keep going? He had the powers to heal him because what he could tell the man would most likely die without proper medical attention. Louis slowly approaches the people while on his horse because you never know when you might half to bolt. "Need some help?" Louis asked the people not getting to close to any of them.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 1st 2018 20:25

Louis jumps off of his horse and starts walk over to them, the horse follows not far behind him. "Here let me do it, I will have it done within five minuets." Louis said as he walks over to the guy who was badly hurt, he has a seat beside of the guy and examines the wound, this would be an easy fixer or at least he thought. Louis uses his hands to begin to slightly heal the wound. He had never healed another person before but he has healed himself multiple times. He starts by healing the injured organs. There is a slight yellow glowing sensation coming from his hands as he does so.

Edited Aug 1st 2018 20:26

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 1st 2018 20:51

Lestat glares at the dog that didn't seem to fond of him. As another guy walks up he watches as he kneels by the wounded man... Doing something. What was he doing was the question.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 11th 2018 20:59

Louis had seemed to of heeled this fellow just fine but a rather large scar was left, he removes his hands from where the injury was and steps back foot and has a seat and waits for the guy to wake up.
Solomon is fast awake and the first person he sees is Louis, assuming that he is one of the men who had attacked him he punches Louis hard in the face, Louis falls back "What the hell was that for you f***er? I just saved your life!" Louis shouts at Solomon. Solomon was now confused of what was going on and who were all of these people that had gathered around him? "Who are you people and what are you doing here?" Solomon asked the people.

Edited Aug 11th 2018 21:00

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 12th 2018 18:48

Kansa was in a town about a days ride from here, they were getting ready to burn him and a witch that goes by the name Camara and she is very powerful even more so than Kansa himself but the people in the town didn't know this or what was about to happen to them. They had already been tied to the post and made sure that they couldn't get free. Kansa watched silently as they lit Camara on fire but it didn't seem to harm her and she began to laugh at the peoples faces as soon as they noticed that it wasn't hurting her, Kansa knew what she was about to do so he used all of his power and teleported out of the town and into the nearby treelined where he watched her blast the whole town with fire, It killed everyone in town and could be hear miles away. Kansa makes his way back into the town to meet up with Camara who also worked with the evil cult, this job was done despite destroying almost the whole town..

(Camara below in picture)

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 02:43

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 12th 2018 22:55

"Brother! Now calm down that magic witch just saved your life." Stephen says looking at his brother and then to the dog whom kept bothering the weird man that tried to mix blood.
Lestat smiled at Tobias giving but his fangs where not to notable. "Its kind of... Normal for animals to not like me." He pauses and looks to the dog. The dog knew that he was not really human.
He looks to the now awake Solomon whom had attacked his healer. "I'm Lestat." He introduces himself.

(Lestat's outfit. Since I forgot earlier.):

Edited Aug 12th 2018 22:58

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Aug 13th 2018 20:56

Martin sat atop his pale white horse as he approached a pulled over carriage. Was something wrong? Had there been a robbery. He slowly approaches and stops a little behind it. His horses ears folded back. Could this be an ambush or something?

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 16th 2018 18:46

"No need to apologize." Lestat pauses watching the dog. "Safe riding." Lestat says with a grin watching them leave. Where did the angry woman go he wondered. Lestat looks to the other people that where there.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.