Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Plunging Into Darkness

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jul 8th 2018 23:36

Cirice - Sep 2nd 2018 04:18

"H..His teeth. Look at them if we can get him to grin... He has fangs and he was about to sink them into me." Martin whispers to Tobias who probably thinks he is crazy. What next... A werewolf?

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 04:18

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 04:18

Solomon looks to his brother Stephen "I don't care if this thing saved my life it still needs to die for what it is and what it will become!" Solomon aid as he swings his sword at Louis but Louis steps to the side to avoid being hit by the deadly sword that was swung at him but missed him. "We are not all bad warlocks or witches there are some good one out there like me." Louis tells Solomon who looked angry.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 04:21

Lilliana nods and gets up on her own and dusts herself off and starts thinking 'Time to see if he is a vampire'. She holds her hand and as it bleeds she acts like it hurt and fake cry without making a single sound.

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 04:23

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Sep 2nd 2018 04:28

Martin shakes his head. "Yes I'm sure..." Martin responds as he watches Lestat. Why was there a woman in the tree? "Martin." He to introduced himself looking to the guy beside him then back to the vampire and the woman. Hmm..

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 04:30

Lestat notices she looks in pain and that her hand was bleeding. Her blood smelt sweet but did it taste it to? "Did you hurt your hand in the fall? May I see it milady? I'm a doctor."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 04:35

Lilliana hesitantly lets him see her hand while she watches him carefully making sure to see any sign of him being a vampire. She uses her left hand to rub ash off her own face and feels something run down her side. She looks down for a second realizing her side was bleeding 'Its not from the fall' she thinks.

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 04:36

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 04:40

Lestat moves her hand closer to his face watching Tobias. He slowly moves her hand to his mouth and licks it before moving it away some. He pricks his pointer finger with his fang and quickly runs his finger down the wound and then drops her hand. Lestat spun and faced the two men with a grin.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Sep 2nd 2018 04:43

Martin nods and goes to retrieve the stuff. Once he gets it he joins Tobias' side and watches what Lestat had done. Now they should believe him.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 04:45

Lilliana jumps and looks at her own hand with a smile and says softly "I knew it". She takes a step back and starts holding her side in pain and falls to her knees and lets out a quiet gasp.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 04:46

"I am going to send you back to where you came from hell!" Solomon shouts as he begins to fight Louis. Louis and Solomon fight for awhile and Solomon is wining the fight but would he win in the end?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.