Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Plunging Into Darkness

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jul 8th 2018 23:36

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 06:55

Louis puts his hands behind his back as he walks in the direction the fire was in. Would that guy want to try to kill him again since he was a warlock? As he approaches the fire he notices two kids that had something off about them and one of them seemed very familial, like a family member.

Solomon still wanted to kill Louis but there were now kids here and he didn't want to scare them so he just ignored Louis's presence.

Kansa takes notice of yet two more people coming to join them at the fire. Kansa notices that the one guy was indeed his little brother that he absolutely hated.

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 06:57

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 07:02

Lilliana sits down by the fire and yawns again and rubs her eyes.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 15:10

Louis stands by the fire and watches the two kids.
"Th.. They tryed to burn a witch and a war.. warlock but one o.. of them disappeared and th.. one wasn't affected by the flames and sh.. she used it agenst th.. them and ki.. killed th.. them all.." Camera tells them in a shaken voice as she looks to the people around the fire "We.. we were the only ones that survived..." She starts crying agan.
Solomon watches the little girl as she tells them this story, was it true that only two little ones had survived? Solomon continues to watch the kids. The boy didn't seem to know how to talk but he was watching that other warlock closely.
Kansa keeps a close eye on his little brother he could smell recent death.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 15:14

Lilliana looks shocked at the kids and mumble quietly "wow" and stretches her arms as she stands up and walks to the closest tree and climbs it and lays on a branch falling asleep. She ends up hanging upside down again not caring she just slowly falls asleep.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 15:23

Kansa stands up and walks over behind his little brother, he still appears to be a little boy. Louis watches the boy as he walked a circle around him, what was he doing?

Kansa once behind Louis turns back into his normal self and puts a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Well, well, well, look who it is." Kansa says as he moves to his brothers side. "The smell of death is recent and strong on you brother." Kansa then moves to Louis other side keeping his one hand on Louis shoulder.

Solomon was shocked as a little boy had turned into a full sized man right before his eyes. What all was in these weird woods? And has he been poisoned or something?

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 15:27

Lilliana looks shocked and ends up falling out of the tree she puts her hands out and lands on them and does a backflip landing on her feet. She crosses her arm wondering what kind of people she stumbled across. There is no way they are human. Or is she just seeing things.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 17:58

Lestat grins slightly as he watches all of the 'people.' The one did smell like death. "I don't know if you heard me or was ignoring me but I am going to have dinner at my mansion and I was inviting ALL of you to join me." Lestat says looking at Lilliana. She was the only one here who knew what he was. He looked back to the others not caring that the one child turned into a full grown man.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Sep 3rd 2018 00:33

Martin had watched as the vampire slipped away. He had quietly stalked him. He watches from behind a tree as the woman before was with this vampire yet again. Shocked he watched as the one child turns into a man. The vampire seemed to be inviting them to dinner although the guest would likely end up as his dinner.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 3rd 2018 00:55

Lilliana shakes her head no refusing. She stops and realizes that the others didn't know his secret and she mumbles "fine" while keeping her eyes on the vampire. She leans on the tree she was in and notices someone, she realized it was one of the guys from before. She couldn't help but wonder what he was up to.

Edited Sep 3rd 2018 00:56

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 3rd 2018 01:29

Lestat walks over to Louis and Kansa wrapping his arms around the twos shoulders. He was between the two. "So what do you say lads?" Lestat says looking to one to the other. Louis seemed like a very interesting person.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.