Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Plunging Into Darkness

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jul 8th 2018 23:36

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 06:01

"You look like you need more than help up." Louis tells her as he stands up and pulls her up to her feet. "So, what where you doing out in the woods at this time of the night?" Louis questions her.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 06:03

Lestat soon come to the place he was earlier. Some new faces was here now. He had heard their conversation. "Maybe you guys can come to my place for dinner and have a rest."

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 06:03

Camara walks over to the fire and has a seat. Kansa walks slowly to the fire and has a seat beside of Camara and watches the fire closely, it reminded him of that joyful time when they burned those people earlier.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 06:04

Lilliana shrugs and mumbles "being a target" She starts walking towards a tree that had light shining on it.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 06:08

Louis follows behind her "Why don't you let me help you? you need medical attention immediately." Louis tells the injured woman he had found.

Solomon watches the children then the other guy that that dog seemed to hate. "I think that would be good for the children to get them out of the cold." Solomon tells the guy.

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 06:08

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 06:12

Lilliana shrugs and mumbles a simple "ok". She sits on the ground and leans on the tree. She relaxes and stretches her arms.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 06:16

Louis kneels down beside of the woman and starts to heel her with his magical sparkly glowing yellow fingers. "Just hold still and don't move." Louis said as he continued he heel her using his power to help someone in need, he soon is done. Once done Louis steps away and has a seat beside of a tree and watches her.

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 06:16

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 06:21

Lilliana gasps and says softly "wow". She yawns and starts to fall asleep, so she stands up starts to climb the tree to sleep in it.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 06:41

Louis slowly stands up and watches the woman and what was she doing? "Hey, I am going down to this fire to check things out, are you coming?" Louis asked the woman whom had gotten up into a tree for some unknown reason.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 06:48

Lilliana mumbles "sure" as she hangs upside down and jumps down again. She stands beside him while rubbing her eyes and yawning.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.