Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Plunging Into Darkness

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jul 8th 2018 23:36

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 02:41

Lestat walks out onto the road where he finds a man on a pale white horse looking at a carriage. He quickly grabs Martin and pulls him off slinging him to the ground. He grins standing over Martin. His fangs are visible.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 2nd 2018 02:55

Louis glares at Stephen as he calls him 'That magic witch'. "I am not a f***ing witch! I am a Warlock! there is a big difference because I am no woman!" Louis glares at Stephen a bit longer then look back to Solomon.
"A magic witch you say brother? Interesting because I hate witches and this one needs to die like all of the witches!" Solomon says as he drawls his sword and stands up.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 03:06

Stephen also stands up and looks to Louis and his brother. "Brother this man saved you. But that other guy was going to until that lady came and interrupted him."

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Sep 2nd 2018 03:26

Martin is dazed and confused as he is literally thrown to the grown from his horse. Some man with blonde hair stood over him and it looked like this man had fangs. Until now he thought vampires where myths. Martin lays on his back looking up at this man and slowly scoots back without getting up.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 03:34

Name: Lilliana Skystead
Likes(opt): being alone, animals, and not talking
Dislikes(opt):talking to people
Personality: shy girl who rarely talks to people with an unknown history to people.
Bio: Unknown to anyone who isn't family and she wants to keep that way so she hides her last name.
Height: 5'6
Looks: Light brown hair and grey eyes

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 03:51

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 03:59

Lestat quickly changes his gaze from Martin to the guy from the woods. He hadn't taken the time to notice that the town was on fire. Eh oh well. "I thought I heard something." He stands up straight acting like he want about to eat Martin. "Ah no. There is no problem here."

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Sep 2nd 2018 04:01

Martin was panicked. "He-He is a god damn vampire and he was about to eat me!" He says as he scrambles to his feet. He was positive this man was a vampire and was about to eat him.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 04:06

Lilliana covers her mouth with her hand as she runs away from the now burning town the look of confusion on her face. She see's some people on the road and climbs a tree which happened to be above a man who seemed to just get called a vampire. She moves to get a better view, in doing so she caused a few leaves to fall.

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 04:07

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 2nd 2018 04:12

Lilliana looks at them confused but she knew one thing she was going to stay out of it at least she wanted to. All of a sudden she loses her grip on the branch and ends up falling on the 'vampire'. A tiny and very quiet "oof" is heard from her

Edited Sep 2nd 2018 04:14

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 2nd 2018 04:15

Lestat lets out a "Ough" sound when she lands on him knocking him to the ground. He decides to try to convince them he is no beast. Standing up he offers his hand to the fallen lady. "Are you alright milady?"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.