Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > Paws and Pages

New Reply

Started by SchemingWeasel , Jan 24th 2019 16:08

Spade - Jan 27th 2019 18:51

*Book learns the broom against the wall and takes the pouch and dagger carefully. She studies the dagger before opening the pouch and peering inside.

Book:Hm.... Here.

*Reaching into the pouch, the shopkeep takes and places 18 Gold into Tuí's paw, keeping 6 Gold for herself along with the dagger.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Jan 27th 2019 18:57

Tuí looks at the Gold in confusion. Are these like coins? No, their colour resembles tokens more. What are they? She sends Book a perplexed look.

"I'm not sure what these are..." She states, "h...help? How do I use them? Are they for wearing?"

She studies the sides of the pieces, looking for any indication of a pin with the impression that it may be a brooch.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Jan 27th 2019 19:11

*Book gives Tuí a skeptical look before shaking her head.

Book:They're coins. Like the platinum ones. It would be better to save the platinum ones for now and use those. Just.... Ask me any other questions if you need help.

*Her eyes wander to the shelves before turning back to Tuí.

Book:Can you read Common?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Jan 27th 2019 19:23

Tuí nods then freezes at the question. She gives an unsure look, tilting her paw side-to-side again in the gesture to say "a little".

"With the questions thing, where am I?"

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Jan 28th 2019 12:36

Book:Caracal Hollow. Why?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Jan 28th 2019 13:28

Tuí looks around at the shop again, taking in what it looks like.

"I haven't ever heard of this town, it must have been built after the last of our maps were created." She gives a sad sigh, "I hoped the name would give me an indication as to where I am but... it did not."

Her gaze diverts to her feet hopelessly before she looks up again with a smile.

"Are you sure I cannot help in any way? In the least, I can cook for you in thanks?"

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Jan 28th 2019 16:11

*Book blinks with suprise.

Book:Er.... Alright? There isn't much back there though. Most nights I either visit the tavern or Inn to grab a bite, but feel free to do what you want?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Jan 28th 2019 16:33

"I have some fish that I caught in the river and preserved with salt in my bag. Some herbs, nuts and wild roots too. I'm sure I can make something!" She says this partly to herself too, thinking of the different things she could make. She even has a cacao pod in her bag that she could use, that would definitely be good.

More than anything, she's excited to share the makes of her pride with the rest of the world. Or Book at least.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Jan 28th 2019 17:42

*Book opens a door on the wall behind the counter.

Book:I'll finish cleaning up here, you go ahead.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Jan 29th 2019 02:21

Tuí gives a purr and an excited nod then slips through said door.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.