Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > Paws and Pages

New Reply

Started by SchemingWeasel , Jan 24th 2019 16:08

Spade - Feb 3rd 2019 12:30

*Book places it into Tuí's outstretched paw. She looks over at the mess of papers and books beside the table and sighs. She quickly picks them up, straightening them the best she can, out of the corner of her eye she spots the pan.

Book:!

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Feb 3rd 2019 12:56

Meanwhile, Tuí has placed the root into her mouth and is chewing it. It has a terrible, bitter taste but she knows it works. When she's ready, she begins to lick her paw, making sure to get as much of the paste she made on her burnt paw pad.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Feb 3rd 2019 14:49

Book:I found the pan! Er.... How's your paw?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Feb 3rd 2019 14:56

Tuí pauses and looks over to Book again, tongue still against her paw. She slowly draws her hand away from said paw, leaving her tongue slightly out her mouth, then gives Book a nod.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Feb 3rd 2019 16:12

Book:......Do you.... Do you need help wrapping that?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Feb 3rd 2019 16:24

Another small nod is earned from the wide-eyed tabaxi. She regains her stature after a moment and finishes applying the root paste to her burn, her tongue feeling a little numb after eating the root. The only downside to zin root is the bitter taste that probably won't leave her mouth for a few hours now.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Feb 3rd 2019 21:56

*Book sets down the stack of papers and books in her hand, moving and crouching in front of Tuí. Grabbing the cloth from earlier, she starts winding it around the burn.

Book:Can you move it without pain or....?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Feb 4th 2019 02:20

Tuí does as she's told and clenches then unclenches her paw, holding back unsheathing her claws as she does so.

"Ish. The zin root numbs it." She finally says.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Feb 4th 2019 20:36

Book:That's good.

*Book ties a knot when she's finished wrapping.

Book:I'll have to get fresh water.... Anyways, will you be okay?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Feb 5th 2019 02:25

Tuí gives a happy nod. She checks over the bandage, resisting the urge to chew it off.

"I'll be good, I've had worse. Ever been bitten by a bullet ant? That's worse."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.