Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > Paws and Pages

New Reply

Started by SchemingWeasel , Jan 24th 2019 16:08

Spade - Feb 2nd 2019 14:09

*Book remains silent, eyes cast downwards.

Book:If.... If I can get Alamar to agree to watch my shop, I'll go.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Feb 2nd 2019 14:30

Tuí looks up in joy to Book, studying their face to make sure they're serious.

"Really?! Thank youuu!!!"

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Feb 2nd 2019 15:40

Book:It's.... It's nothing. Now... Does the zin root need anything done to it or does it just go on the burns as is?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Feb 2nd 2019 16:12

"Burns!?" She repeats this horrified as if Book has suggested to cook it but then she realises what they said and shakes her head. "Ohhhh! Sort of? I can apply it easily, could you get it for me? It's in my bag, the green-looking root."

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Feb 2nd 2019 17:31

*Book nods, taking Tuí's bag and carefully shifting through its contents.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Feb 2nd 2019 18:05

"Actually, it's technically half a root as I've used some already. It's not very big either, could fit in your palm. It's effective though, good painkiller."

She watches Book rummage through her things, she hasn't got much in her pack but each item is important to her; a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, a few days of rations, a waterskin are placed inside along with a bedroll and hempen rope tied to the top and side. These are the basic survival items.

In terms of other things, she has a few roots and leaves wrapped in patterned cloth and she now has the necklace she's placed in. Any other items, such as the nuts, cacao pod, mushrooms and fish, she has now taken out.

Edited Feb 2nd 2019 18:06

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Feb 2nd 2019 22:18

Book:Is..... Is this it?

*She asks this as she pulls out a root /almost/ matching the description. It's not quite the same though.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Feb 3rd 2019 04:26

Tuí squints at the root Book holds then shakes her head.

"It's one like that but that one has got a rough bark-like surface. Zin root has a smooth surface, that one's Sour root. Sour root's really good for instant numbing but only in small quantities. That's one you have to get the milk out of for that though and it's technically poisonous. Try looking for one that's a little bit smaller, cut in half and green with a smooth surface."

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Feb 3rd 2019 12:20

*Book nods, setting the Sour root down before peering into the bag to see what's left.

Book:I think I see it?

*She reaches in, and gingerly pulls out another root.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Feb 3rd 2019 12:23

Tuí watches her then at seeing what she pulls out nods.

"That's it!!" She holds out her unharmed paw to Book, making a grabbing motion. "I can do the rest! Thanks!!"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.