Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > Paws and Pages

New Reply

Started by SchemingWeasel , Jan 24th 2019 16:08

SchemingWeasel - Jun 8th 2019 05:32

Tuí shrugs. "I can't remember what happened five minutes ago. All I know was that he was nice and had small... tabaxi in his selling hut?"

Lisa takes the letter with a confused look and scans over it. After a while she leaves the pitchfork to lean up against the wall of the stables and her eyes widen. "I need to show Kath this. Stay here!" And she bolts off into the stables, shouting out to the owner.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Jun 9th 2019 17:47

Book:.....okay?

*Book looks over at Tuí.

Book:I can take her back if you'd like?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Jun 22nd 2019 18:50

Tuí gives a small nod in response, not breaking eye-contact with the kitten, and slowly passes Floss back over to Book. Her fur ruffles a little but she takes a moment to smooth it back down again. Then, she frowns to herself and looks down in thought, thinking hard about the pink-furred cat.

After a moment, she shakes her head, clearing her thoughts, and looks back to Book. "Do we follow?"

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Jun 22nd 2019 18:51

Book:They said to stay. So we wait?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Jun 22nd 2019 19:00

"Oh," She sits down on a hay bale. "I wasn't really paying attention, too busy thinking."

She shrugs and sits back, legs kicking back and forth idly. "So what do you think they're doing?"

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Jun 24th 2019 12:35

Book:Most likely showing the letter to whoever the old apprentice was.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Jul 16th 2019 16:12

"Oh..." She frowns. "I wonder if-"

At that moment, two people walk out, a dragonborn middle-aged lady grasping the letter with wide eyes. It's a well-built woman with battle scars, carrying what looks like a heavy axe over her free shoulder with ease.

"As prophesised." She mutters before outstretching her hand. "How rude of me, I'm Katherine. I see you've already met Cubert and my own apprentice, Lisa, I haven't seen him in a long time. I doubt you've met Neptune and Keenan too but they live far on the other side of town. Please, come in if you're not busy! We have tea and biscuits and I promise the stables aren't as messy as they look on the outside."

Tuí's tail has an inquisitive curl at the end like a hook at peeking through the door. "What types of riding dragons do you have? I like the emerald flecked ones the most."

"Riding...dragons?" The dragonborn looks confused but shakes her head and smiles. "Right... now I understand the faraway land part..."

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Sep 24th 2019 14:21

*Book remains silent through the exchange, one hand absent-mindedly petting Floss.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Sep 24th 2019 17:00

The Dragonborn straightens and holds open a large stable door. "Come in! Come in! Make yourselves comfortable! I suppose you may have questions or news or an enquiry. I also need to show you your wagon, which is inside."

Tuí looks over to Book in questioning.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Sep 24th 2019 17:11

*Book shrugs in response.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.