Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > City of crime

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jan 13th 2019 16:05

Luithin_ - Feb 9th 2019 02:22

Nick approaches the man that's waving him over. Listening he gets his water. Handing it to him he tells the price. "That will be five dollars for that high quality club water." Nick says waiting for his payment. "Is this your brother?" Nick asks finding a weak beer for the lady. "Here is your weak beer mi'lady." He says to Lily with a warm smile before going back to his co-worker that was on break. He found pleasure in irritating her.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 02:28

Takato hands him a five dollar bill and gets a drink. Yukara looks at Nick " Yes he is, now would you be nice and hand me a water?" She says in her normal monotone voice. Takato was about to elbow her but doesn't but he says "Be nice" in return he gets glared at by Yukara.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 9th 2019 02:50

Nick nods at her and gives her the water. He still had 30 minuets left on this shift. Looking around he took notice that the lady with black hair was talking with the guy with the creepy vibes.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 02:58

Yukara grabs her glass and uses her other hand and throws the bill down and gets a drink. "Thanks" she says sarcastically then she looks around then get up. "I'll be back" Takato nods then Yukara looks at Nick and says "I'm checking on the boss" she then walks away and up the stairs. Yukara turns the corner and sees 6 bodies. Four bodies in the hallway and two in the office none being their boss.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 02:59

(Thanks for putting these " ")

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 03:11

Yukara walks down the stairs and behind the bar and over to Nick and whispers " Nick we have a problem." Yukara motions her hands in a follow me kind of way. Takato looks at her confused but stayed in his seat knowing she would talk to him if he was needed.

Edited Feb 9th 2019 03:11

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 9th 2019 03:12

Name: Sammy Jayk
Nickname/Code-Name: Poison Kiss
Height: 5'10

Personality: Sammy acts rather nice but might try to get avantage of you.

Job: Bartender, Singer
Crime: Car theft, Assault

Theme Song: Wildstreet - Poison Kiss
Appearance: Picture

Edited Feb 24th 2019 01:24

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 9th 2019 03:15

Nick looks around before following her. "Whats wrong?" He whispered to her as he followed a little behind her right side. What had happened? Was it something bad?

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 03:16

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 03:19

Yukara leads him upstairs she turns the corner and says flatly "About 6 dead bodies and boss is gone. We will probably have to close up for awhile." Yukara starts thinking 'This wasn't really planned but the was kidnapped.' She starts tapping her foot in annoyance "If we close up we won't get payed for awhile."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.