Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > City of crime

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jan 13th 2019 16:05

Spartan203 - Feb 10th 2019 05:18

Sammy hands Yukara's a water and starts talking to Altus, whome he found very interesting, Sammy waits for more people to come for alcohol, he also pours himself a drink while he is at it.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 05:21

Yukara grabs her water and gets a drink and sets the glass down "Thanks Sammy also don't get drunk while working" Yukara continues with the paperwork trying to hurry and finish it up.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 10th 2019 05:30

Sammy doesn't pay attention to Yukara and has some more drinks, and so doesn't Altus. Soon Sammy and Altus start aguring with each other and soon the fight is started. Altus grabs Sammy from behind the bar and throws him into the floor, they proceed to get into a huge fight and break stuff in the process, Sammy is really getting his ass whipped by Altus because Altus had lots of experience in combat. Sammy was 'getting used as a mop'.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 05:37

Yukara slams her hands onto the bar and stands up. Yukara yells "Break one more thing and you'll regret it like one Sammy you'll lose your job two I'll throw you both out!" She turns around facing them. Yukara looks to the redhead "I will happily throw you out if you don't stop with the fighting!"

Edited Feb 10th 2019 05:38

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 10th 2019 16:28

Nick heard his phone go off but takes a second to try and get it. He reaches his arm out and accidentally knocks everything off his nightstand in the process. Quickly waking up he grabs everything that’s on the floor and puts it back. Finding his phone he answered his co-worker’s text. ‘It’s in middle of the f***ing night, woman!’

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 17:18

Yukara does not pay attention to her phone, but she notices someone walk through the room. Yukara ignores him while still trying to stop the fighting.

Takato tries to catch his breath and puts his gun away and says "I lost him." Takato clenches his fists.

Edited Feb 10th 2019 17:18

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 22:50

Takato runs back into the alleyway and sees Detective O'Connor and says "Good they told you about her". Takato reaches into his pocket trying to grab his notepad. Takato frantically searches his pockets for his notepad and says "Oh great." He sighs and almost panics. Takato looks straight at O'Connor and says "Well I'd like to get some notes down of this but my notepad is missing, also I believe it was a different person than who killed the woman in the abandoned building. Notice how this area isn't abandoned, so we need to it in mind that this could've been done bye someone else." Takato pulls his phone out and takes notes on it so he can put them in his notepad later when he finds it.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 22:52

(P.S. Just a reminder Charles killed the hooker)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 10th 2019 22:53

Soon the fight is over and Sammy sits in the floor and Watched Altus for awhile, Altus decided he would go over and sit on the stage.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 10th 2019 22:55

Josey slowly pulled himself to his feet and headed to his car and got stuff out of the trunk. inside of the crime scene. He still had the knife in the bag but it was likely there where no prints left since the male had whipped them off. Before touching anything he puts on rubber gloves and starts taking pictures just in case they miss something. One done photographing he gathers footprints, the prints from frying pan, and other evidence.
Shortly after calling the coroner they arrive. Once there he gets in his car and drops off the evidence. He stays there for a while as he printed all the photographs.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.