Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > City of crime

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jan 13th 2019 16:05

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 03:32

Takato follows him down the alley seeing the dead hooker he pulled his phone out calling the cops before they could say anything he says "connect me to Detective O'Connor Now!". He continues past the body and says into the phone "Hurry up, I've found another body, seems to be a hooker. Just tell him that I'm in pursuit of the suspect!" Takato hangs up and puts his phone away.

Edited Feb 10th 2019 03:38

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 03:45

Takato keeps running but yells "Whoever screamed go to the Ace of Clubs my sister will let you in!" Takato keeps his eyes on the suspect. Yukara walks out the front door after hearing a scream then heard her brother yell so she waits with the door open.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 04:06

Yukara walks in behind her and shuts the door and says calmly while going behind the bar "We are the only one here so feel free to freak out, also you have any drink tonight free." She sighs and says quietly "He's always getting into trouble."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 04:21

Yukara chuckles softly "You don't want to know what happened. Wait what girl's corpse?" She looked at Lilly confused and then mumbles a little loud "How many bodies are gonna pop up at once?"

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 04:40

Yukara smirks and says "Yes but no gambling today, If I see any of you gambling I will literally throw you out." Yukara pulls out her phone and texts Nick and Sammy 'Club is open come here when you can, it's not pack so take your time.'

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 10th 2019 04:45

By this time Sammy and Altus were just slightly drunk, Sammy checks his phone and talks Altus into driving him to the club. Once at the club Altus packs the car out back and heads inside, Sammy follows behind. "So, do I run the bar now?" Sammy asks Yukara as he stands by the bar. Altus has a seat at the bar but almost falls off the seat in the process.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 04:52

Yukara looks at Sammy "Until Nick gets here to make sure your good at your job, because I'm gonna be to busy to make sure" Yukara walks around the bar and over to Sammy and whispers "She is the only to get free drinks, but everyone else get 25% off" Yukara then walks upstairs and grabs a stack of papers then walks back down and put them on the bar. Yukara sits at the bar she leans over and whispers to a Lily "What was that about?" then starts doing paper work while listening for an answer.

Edited Feb 14th 2019 02:27

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 10th 2019 05:00

Sammy had placed his hand on Yukara's shoulder as she wispers to him, he then knods and steps away behind the bar, he then gives Altus a free drink. Sammy starts serving people their drinks that was 25% off.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 05:06

Yukara looks at Sammy "One more thing Do Not Touch Me." Yukara continues the paperwork. Yukara stands up and walks around after getting through half of the stack.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 05:16

Yukara laughs "That's funny, well if he accuses you where is his proof right?" Yukara sits back down "Sammy hand me a water please" she says and thinks 'I might have to quit killing if I get to busy running this place'.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.