Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > City of crime

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jan 13th 2019 16:05

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 04:47

Yukara walks out locking the door and checked the time on her 'only 7:30 jeez' she thinks. She walks home seeing that her brother left. Takato walked to his house which is in the abandoned part of town. Yukara leaves her house after ten minutes and had changed into her killing outfit and started walking around looking for someone who caught her eye.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 05:04

Yukara gets a lot of stares and very few people approach her. One guy does and he will regret it later since she recognized him he was wanted. He 'was' a serial rapist. Meanwhile Takato was studying his notes.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 05:19

He led her to a back alley with a creepy but not sadistic smile on his face. He turned around to see a sadistic smile on Yukara's face. He pulled out a switchblade while Yukara pulled out her pocket knife which was bigger than his switchblade. He swings at her, she then instantly swings back dodging him and cutting his throat clean open somehow getting no blood on herself. Yukara walks away a little then licks the blood off of her knife she had already knew there was no evidence. She closes her blade and hides it and goes home.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 22:48

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 23:16

Takato stops studying his notes hearing someone scream for help. Takato grabs his gun off of his desk and runs out the front door running towards where he remembers hearing the first scream then he hears more and he get closer to where they are coming from.

Yukara walks out of her apartment building in her normal clothes and to the club and just stands and looks at it.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 23:49

Takato hears one last scream from inside the building he is beside. Takato tries multiple different ways to get into the building only to kick the front door open. Takato searches the whole building but all he found was a woman's body. Takato sighs and pulls out his phone calling the cops. He waits for them to arrive.

Yukara sees a cop sleeping in front of the club. She hears his radio say they have a body and for all units head there. Yukara wakes him up and he tells her they are done with getting evidence because there was none. Yukara nods her head as he leaves and heads back home. When she gets there she grabs her cleaning stuff then goes back to the club. Yukara unlocks the front door and starts cleaning the place up.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 00:28

Takato looks towards the door and runs to it and walks out slowly and says "Private Detective Takato Yusami, I'm the one who called it in, her body is on the first floor in the first room on the right." Takato finally puts his gun away. Takato looks to his right looking at his house and pulls out his phone calling someone.

Yukara picks her phone up hearing it ring she answers saying "Make it quick I'm busy cleaning the club completely." 'Well hi to you too sis, anyway today you found 6 bodies at the club and I found one near my house.' "Well I guess we just attract death or at least dead bodies, but now I gotta go talk later, also I'm opening the club tomorrow and everyone gets 25% off."

Edited Feb 10th 2019 00:31

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 01:02

Takato nods putting his phone away and looks at him and sighs. Takato looks at her body "If only I was faster then she'd be fine." Takato rubs his temple and leans onto a wall.

Yukara groans and sits at the bar with a bottle of water. She pulls out her phone and texts Takato 'need help cleaning'. Takato jumps when his phone rings since his ringtone is a siren he checks his phone and texts back 'be there soon'. Takato looks up and says "If it's fine I'm going leave and go to the Ace of Clubs to help clean it." Takato stands up normal.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 01:38

Takato nods again and says "I didn't see much evidence around the room but I also didn't touch anything". Takato walks away and drops his notepad that has his information about every case he has solved and that he is working on. He exists the building and starts running. Takato runs into the club.
Yukara looks over at Takato and says "Your late, I'm almost done now." Takato chuckles. "My bad, ill get you breakfast tomorrow" he says, Yukara nods in agreement. They finish the cleaning in half an hour and fall asleep there on the floor.

Edited Feb 10th 2019 01:42

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.