Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > City of crime

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jan 13th 2019 16:05

FluffyNeko - May 20th 2019 00:46

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 20th 2019 03:20

Yukara walks over to Richie and says "That'll be forty dollars for the whole bottle that you've contaminated." She gave him a fake smile hiding her annoyed look.

Edited May 20th 2019 03:58

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 20th 2019 03:57

Yukara glares at him but looks away so he didn't see. She then looked back at him and said "that'll be forty dollars". She put her hand out waiting on the money. She starts tapping her foot and then yells at Nick "Nick there is someone waiting on a drink so Get To Work!"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 20th 2019 04:10

“I’m not on duty right now. I work at dawn and dusk. Not in middle of the damn night. Sammy is supposed to be on duty, I think.” Nick says looking at Rob. He wasn’t from around here. There was also something about him...
Nick looks at Richie and Yukara before walking outside and home again.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 20th 2019 04:20

Yukara glares at Nick and walks behind the bar and went to Rob and said with a 'smile' "What can I get you, sir?". Looking back at Richie for a sec with a glare then back to Rob with the 'smile'.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 20th 2019 04:39

Yukara nods her head and grabs a cup and pours his drink. She questions "A whole bottle of champagne?". She grabs a bottle of champagne and sets it on the counter.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 21st 2019 02:17

Yukara pours him a glass of champagne and sets it down then puts the bottle away. "If you need anything just let me know." she says then walks to Richie and says "Forty dollars for the bottle" she puts her hand out waiting on the money.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 21st 2019 03:51

Yukara crouches down behind the counter and grabs a money box then uses her key to open it. She reaches up and grabs the bill from him then gets out a ten. Yukara closes the box and locks it then stands up and hands him the bill. "Here's your change, if you need anything let me know." She then walks over to Sammy and says "Get to work now!"

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 26th 2019 02:00

Altus sits at the bar alone, he stares at his drink, he seems to be cought in thought...

Sammy looks at Yukara as she yells at him "I am working." Sammy says as he looks at Altus just looking at his drink. Sammy pours more drinks for the customers and looks at Yukara every once in awhile...

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 26th 2019 16:27

Vegard sighs and crosses his arms as he waits for the detective to say something. Or do something. Was he just going there to stand there like an idiot.
Vlad continues to sit on the ground.
Varg walks back inside of the club and goes back over to his post.

Josey stood on the other side of. The street. Was the guy over here the one that attacked him?
He places his hand on his stab wound and looks back at the other detective.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.