Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > City of crime

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jan 13th 2019 16:05

Luithin_ - Feb 8th 2019 23:38

Nick lets outs a chuckle as she gets mad at him touching her. "Is my touch to electric for you?" Nick then pokes her before giving someone a their drink. He pour a few for a group handing it to them and takes notice to the two strange guys at the bar.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 8th 2019 23:39

Yukara glares at Nick and says "You disgust me". Yukara looks at Altus and says "Only if you can afford it. Your paying before I get the drink." Yukara gets closer to Altus and whispers "I seen you steal a drink from someone I'm not blind."

Edited Feb 8th 2019 23:43

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 8th 2019 23:52

"Why would I be in this bar if I couldnt aford a drink?" Altus looks at her "And I dont really care if you think that you seen me steal a drink." he looks at he and waits for his drink.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 8th 2019 23:56

Yukara says "I don't wanna hear it" she says to both of them and pours a drink. Yukara says the price is 30 dollars and then waits to be paid. Once paid she walks towards the back and puts the money but before walking away she says "Good luck I'm going on break now."

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 9th 2019 00:00

Altus drinks his drink and pays he then stands up and goes to the door and requests his vehicle to be brought out front and soon enough his car wa outside, he grabs his keys and then talks to the guy that had deleverd his car.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 9th 2019 01:17

Altus then gets in his car and speeds away, almost hiting a pole in the process. He then goes to the buisness bilding that he was told to, he goes to the pinthouse and gives the guy the stuff he was given earlyer, he stays for a drink and gets a job to kill somone.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 9th 2019 01:35

Altus then goes back out to his car and gets in and head back to the Ace club, he parks his car in the ally and enters through the back door, once inside he heads up stairs and to where the manager stayed,he had to kill some guards on the way in but the music was loud enough that people likely didnt hear the gunfire once to the manager he knocks him out and puts a bacg over his head and also tied his hands and feet together, he gets him out of the building without being seen, Altus takes the guy back to the penthouse.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 02:14

Yukara walks out in her normal outfit and sits at the bar and stretches. "It's definitely nice to have a break." Yukara's phone buzzes she check it getting a text from her brother 'Still working at that club sis?' Yukara texts back 'Yup in there now' Yukara waits for her brother to arrive. She acts normal so she doesn't make him suspicious when he arrives.

Takato walks to the club and walks in. He sees his sister sitting at the bar. Takato walks up to her and says "Your not working right now?" Yukara looks at him and says "On break" He nods and sit beside her and waves over the bartender he was about to order when Yukara says "He wants water". Takato laughs and nods in agreement.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 02:19

(Please use these " " when talking to someone or it might get confusing)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.