Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > City of crime

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jan 13th 2019 16:05

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 01:38

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 10th 2019 01:46

Josey pulls up to the crime scene in his car. Turning off the engine he exits and walks up to the house. It was old and abandoned looking. Walking inside the first think he notices is the other detective in the room and then the body.
"Sorry I'm late. I was a distance away.." He pauses looking at the male with light hair. "I'm detective Warren." He says as he puts on his rubber gloves and kneels beside of the corpse.
Writing a few things down he stands back up and takes a look around the room. The windows where boarded and there was a frying pan on the floor for some reason. "Was it the same guy or..?"

Nick had made it home and took a shower, ate, wrote a song, and went to bed.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 10th 2019 02:11

Josey was looking around the rest of the house when he to heard the crack. Drawing his pistol he looks out the door. "I'll apprehend him. Radio it in will ya?" Josey then disappears out the back door, running down the man. In high school Josey was in track so it shouldn't be to much of a task. "Stop! Stop and put your hands in the air!" Josey shouts to the running man.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 10th 2019 02:21

Josey carefully approaches the stranger. He sees a shimmer of light coming at her and he goes to chase the stranger when he stops dead in his tracks. Looking down there was a knife sticking out of his shoulder. It hadn't hit the bone and wasn't to awfully deep. Radioing in he responds. "I have obtained that knife you where talking of." Josey looks back at the house and then the direction the man had went. Should he continue to chase or wait for more officers since this man was apparently hostile. If they got dogs they could track em'.

Edited Feb 10th 2019 02:24

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 10th 2019 02:37

Using the slve of his shirt he carefully puts the knife in a baggy before continuing to chase him. Holding his shoulder he searches for the way he went. Seeing a slight movement in the distance he goes that way. "Maybe this is that son of a bitch. Well one of them." Josey answers the other detective. He stops for a second glancing around trying to figure out what way he had gone. "I have temporary lost him but I should be able to find him." He continues to glance around for any movement.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 02:42

Yukara gets up and sneaks off and goes outside because she heard a cops radio, only to see a sleeping cop there again. Yukara yells at him so loud it wakes him and Takato both up. Takato bolts out the door "What's going on?!" Takato yells. Yukara says in pure anger "This idiot has been sleeping instead of helping other cops in need, which you need to go now." Takato nods "Where to?" He asks, "36th and Bradley and coming our way aka uptown." Takato waves bye and runs full speed there while pulling out his gun and pulling the hammer back prepared to shoot.

Edited Feb 10th 2019 02:43

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 10th 2019 02:46

(Permission granted.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 10th 2019 03:03

Josey had already knew who had tackled and pinned him. He listened carefully to every word he said. His breath on his neck sent a shiver down his spine. The male had confirmed he was the serial killer rapist. Questions raced threw his mind. After he spoke his last name Josey pulled himself to his feet and clutched his shoulder. That was a bloody close one. Josey looks around the area. He had given the knife back to him for some reason. Slowly he makes his way back towards the house. They had ran some ways. "It was that sick sadistic jerk. It was f***in' him! He attacked me and admitted to it!" He radios to O'Connor.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 10th 2019 03:12

Takato sees someone run past him so he changes his direction and follows yelling "Freeze and put your hands where I can see them!" Knowing it's useless he is prepared to shoot at him.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 10th 2019 03:22

Warren gives his fellow detective a nod and heads around the house to the car where he gets the first aid kit from the glove box. Leaning against the front of the house he sits down and takes his jacket and shirt off and opens the first aid kit.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.