Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Camp Chemarcu

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 17th 2016 00:55

Shadey - Jan 12th 2017 23:02

((Sorry been a little busy))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 12th 2017 23:05

((lol DId the characters not notice the thing following them))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 14th 2017 09:52

((ummmmmmmm WHere did everyone go. Thinking in process.........))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 14th 2017 12:53

She shrugged. "Somewhere behind the cabins. It was dark. It's not gonna come....ow.....back is it?" She asked nervously sitting up a bit and winches resting a hand to her chest. "Behind the cabin I was in. "Are they going to hurt the others?" She asked shaking a bit and looking fearful. Thats when Ollie came in. "So still think I shouldn't call the ambulance." He asked pushing emly back down to resy

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 14th 2017 12:55

((Forest))

The creature stepped out from behind the trees and was now apporaching them. Its eye rolling back like a pool ball being flicked before centering itself back in the middle before taking a leap after them. Landing on top of the nearest person there.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 14th 2017 13:57

It rolled off her easily as they wrestled and fought their way to the ground before going for her arm again biting down on it. It's bite hot like heated iron as it's intentions quickly became clear. It wanted food and they where being made to go on the things menu.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 14th 2017 14:23

It rolled away with ease laughing like an old woman that was mad as a hatter. Launched down on all forms as it circled around them. Like a cougar stalking it's prey

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 15th 2017 08:52

Ollie waved to the injured girl and headed outside with the girl to see where the others had run off to. Strolling towards the young tykes cabin where all the younger kids resided and along the way, watched the canoe by the lake where the kids where getting ready to come out. Flip far over and he snickered. "Those kids better get inside soon" He mumbled and continued along the stroll with the others untill they came across Mikey J. Whom had escaped from the strange monster was focused more on Jin. He clicked his tongue a few times as he followed Dean into the woods completely at ease even as Dean grabbed the panicked strickened boy to get his attention once we came in sight of the frightened lad. He thought popping a piece of candy in his mouth, "Yes do tell assuming that's why you went agins my rule of going out after hours." He said in a calm tone.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 15th 2017 08:59

((Okay I like critism. It makes for a better writer. Whats up?))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 15th 2017 09:26

((Alright than I can wait for chloe to respnd than cause I thought Damian grabbed onto Mikey and the response of "Yes do tell assuming that's why you went out" Which I supposed now that I think about it I could have said. "Thats why you went out into the rules after hours."
All in all though it was supposed to be extension of Damian was asking Mikey J. Ya know what I mean and no your not being rude at all))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.