Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Camp Chemarcu

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 17th 2016 00:55

Shadey - Jan 4th 2017 15:49

((That's okay and grrr curse you spell check! I meant outing not putting))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 4th 2017 17:39

He chuckled stretching his arms out and cracking his wrist before resting his as they walked behind his head. "Upper fields Spring forest and I'm so so so glad you asked. Where heading up across the rope bridge towards the mirror maze and I garuntee you'll all have a freight of a blast" he said throwing his hands up in the air.

(

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 4th 2017 18:00

He chuckled and his smile just seemed to widen when she said she was looking forward to the outing but when SE mentioned the thing about her name he frown a little before brightening. "Oh why not Kendall.....Kendall.....it's such a grand name though?

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 4th 2017 18:16

He looks to the woods particularly where he suspected they where being watched. " Oh all sorts of peculiar things " he says simply before turning to her. "Alright rules. Not very strict. No cell phones your here to enjoy the fresh air after all. No smoking unless you're by a designated smoking area. No litaring especially near the lake and follow curfew. Oh and try and get along with everyone " he said the last one after a brief pause clapping his hands together as he twirled back toward Jin

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 4th 2017 19:27

He hums rocking on his heels and smirked as though she should know. "Unless we go camping out beneath the stars as soon as the sun sets deary" he exclaimed. "Now come." He says with a gesture wave. "I was cooking when you arrive"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 4th 2017 19:40

"Two groups are swimming today and another group is giving a hand at archery. Except for a Miss Emily though. She anuck out during curfew. Not unless because ah snuck out but got a nasty scratch from an animal" he said showing that he had made a fettuccine rosé pasta with shredded tomato and stripped chicken that was frilled and seasoned. He made a note that one of his containers where missing. The one that had left over sausage but shrugged saying nothing on it. "Hungry?"

((I think I'm going to reopen the councillors positions now. I was going to wait one more day but maybe not))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 4th 2017 20:15

((Want to make a councillor Chloe or should I try to advertise a little ))

He nodded serving a plate and handed apthe fresh steamy plate over to her and leaving the door open a bit to let in some fresh air. Along with one of the stools so she could eat by the small table for staff. "I and the founding owner of the camp are proud to say we have a good reputation for variety." And people going missing but. He left that part out as he turned the oven back on to finish some cooking before the kids would come back for food.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 5th 2017 12:29

((Alright I'll try))

He hummed for a but before whistling and served another dish setting it on the window sill to cool. "You stay here Miss Jin I'm going to get the other campers. Miss Emily is in the medical room right over there if you wish to say hi" he called in a happy sing song tone before walking out of the back room where the food was being cooked. "And youtr welcome to seconds" he called over his shoulder as he headed down to the lake to find the other campers. Grabbing a clip board as he headed out going over the rest of the schedule for the remaining afternoon.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 5th 2017 21:43

(anybody willing to give me a recap of what's happened?)

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 5th 2017 21:56

((Emily was attack in the night after sneaking out, Jin showed up on her motor cycle so it's the next day. Ollie left some food and clothes for you and the other girl where they first met but she deleted all her comments so i don't think she's coming back. Mikey J is a new councillor but has yet to make an appearance and than finally Elijah is sneaking around in the woods keeping a close eye on Ollie and Jin because his like a sort of protector between the monsters and the campers))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.