Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Camp Chemarcu

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 17th 2016 00:55

Shadey - May 17th 2016 15:24

Some of the lights in the cabins were still on as she trailed along the trees of the outskirts of the camp. Leaving a warm glow across the grassy plains of the yard. There were about four cabins in sight including Ollie's tent behind the main cabin where the counsellors resided next to the cafeteria.
Leaning up next to the main Cabin his back turned from the direction of Nalia was as they spoke. As usual Ollie was Ollie and the others. In a good mood as usual as he talked to the counsellors about the next couple days events. They were planning a hiking trip along the Bat trails and he suggested they use the mirror maze which after a few years had finally been repaired. A fun challenge one of the previous counsellors came up with, but a year later it had been smashed up by one of the other campers. As to whom. Was unknown. Around that same time, the counsellor had "resigned"

Anyway back to the present. After Ollie heard his comment and stopped. Listening intently, before responding. "Haha never mind that Levi there are animals around here all the time. I'm sure that's all. Though" He mused clasping his hands up to his chest before stretching them up into the air still listening. Humming a tune, ending it short with a sigh. Agreeing with Anko. "Though I agree! Suppose we ought to check?" He grasped Levi's hand and pulled him a bit ahead of them. "Since you heard it. Lead the way!" He cheered.

While that was going on Candy had entered one of the cabins, further up to the entrance. It held some of the younger campers and so they were already asleep with the lights off. Some of them seemed restless though. Meaning the nightmares had begun while the little campers slept. One of the older ones. Whom was 13 stirred in her sleep and slowly started to sit up yawning her eyes still barely open.

Edited May 17th 2016 15:33

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 17th 2016 15:50

The young girl blinked blearily her head still foggy from sleep. Her brown pajamas with blue bear heads looked quiet rumpled as much as her messy brown hair. Sitting on all ends. Hearing a few creaks on the floor boards of the cabin causing the others to stir but not quiet awaken she sat up more sneezing from the warm dust dancing in the air. There was very little light outside the cabin so it was difficult to really see anything in front of her. Emily looked around but to know avail. Her mind still in the state of waking and sleep.
"Anko is that you" She called quietly already laying back down yawning and nuzzling into the pale ghost white pillow. Her arm still throbbed slightly from the scrape she got earlier that day when she had wondered off on her own during free time and had decided to scale some rocks along the beach and something, she could have sworn something cold and slimey grab her ankle and pulled her down. Luckily she didn't it her head but her arm got scraped up pretty badly.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - May 17th 2016 16:08

Nalia's eyes went wide. She Could see clearly in the dark the three as they moved towards her. It was a fear in the headlights. She was frozen in her spot now completely silent she simply waited. She wanted to run so badly but her body wouldn't respond to her brain.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 17th 2016 18:13

"Do you really think its one of the campers. It sounds more like an animal to me? It's late my friends how about you two get some rest and I'll handle it. If it's animal no harm, but if it's one of the campers they can stay with me and miss this weeks camp out." Ollie remarked brushing back his hair. "After all tomorrow the maze is opening again and I certainly am looking forward to everyone to participate!" He declarers with an almost insisted tone.

Edited May 19th 2016 11:24

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 18th 2016 22:15

((If theres any questions let me know or if I need to change anything that may help him in the progress))

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - May 18th 2016 22:44

(okay)

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 19th 2016 18:36

Ollie's ears pricked when he heard the wind whistle and pic up in the breeze. Which made his smile broaden a bit more. Something was happening. He thought to himself stopping in his tracks behind the other counsellors. Whistling to the the tune of the wind, before whistling an odd tune. It wasn't perfect but he heard it before somewhere on the camp grounds. A lot of people did but he couldn't quiet remember where or win. As he whistled he could have sworn he had seen a couple shadows disappearing into the trees.
Stepping out of sight for a moment, his eyes gleaming in the night. The possibility of a camper sneaking out.....Almost forgotten as he followed the shadows with his sight. Ollie stopped whistling when they disappeared behind a tree and when he stepped over to look. Nothing was there but three small claw marks along the bark.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - May 21st 2016 19:50

Nalia dashed away as she for the chance to and quickly scrambled towards a hollow of birch trees that she called 'home' in her wake was left a trail of broken branches and twigs.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 26th 2016 06:52

Ollie smiled stepping forward closer to Candy. "Hello little one. What are you up to" He chimed quietly. Looking around. "It's a little late to be snacking isn't it." He Jokes crossing his arms.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 26th 2016 11:05

Ollie smirked his happy mood barely faltered by the threat. "I know that darling, but might I say" He Purred with a slight bow of respect. "You are adorable for a little monster, though don't take to many......hrmmmm ......" He taps his chin looking thoughtful as he rocked on his heels thoughtfully. "Friends? Snacks? Little play things perhaps?" He muses with a slight shrug. "Either way take it easy on my little campers will you. There here for fun after all." He chimed the last part whilst clapping his hands together.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.