Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Camp Chemarcu

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 17th 2016 00:55

Shadey - Jan 10th 2017 19:13

He chuckled entertained by this new found antic as he crossed his arms and watch the two new councilors try and fix the situation. "No, you're fine. Besides a piece of paper can say only so much. Let's see how well they deal with the situation. Hrmm? As you may have read in the notice I like to evaluate how the new councilors work with the campers.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 10th 2017 19:28

"You'll do fine I'm sure. You're adorable! The kids will love all of you I am certain of it." He says in an encouraging tone ruffling his hair up a bit as he spoke before slipping out a cloth from his own pocket and offered it to him. "Here you've got a smudge on those lovely specs of yours."

((You know what yeah I think magic could work in this world. After all, Ollie's got a few secrets of his own!))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 10th 2017 19:39

He chimes your welcome and looked in to see that many of the campers were done eating in the mess hall and returned with the lifeguards that were showing them how to do the different water activities were already gone. Which gave the four of them some free time before the group hike. "I do hope that emergency vehicle gets here soon tsk......the only downside to living in such lovely grounds."

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 10th 2017 19:51

He points behind him in front of the mess hall where they were standing. Gesturing them to follow. "Alright, and did you see who tricked those girls into getting their hair tied together?" He asked since he couldn't hear what they were saying when they went over there to help the girls out of quiet the "tie"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 10th 2017 20:22

((The forest))

There was silence as Jin yelled into the trees and birds flew out of a few nearby trees as though startled by the noise itself, the smell of honey filled her senses and she got a glimpse of an eye. At least for a second she thought she did. An eye embedded into the bark before disappearing altogether. Filling the silence once more as it left. Like a heavy blanket. The animals grew silent and anyone near Jin could feel the same effects as before as they see the "old woman" in the disappearing into the trees.

((Ollie))

Ollie leaned back against the entrance to the mess hall and started humming the creepy old camp song again like he normally did when there was to much silence in the air and waited for the twins to be done with the three girls and their funny but bad situation.When they were done he smirks and gestures them to follow down to the very back of the mess hall which led into the kitchen and at the furthest end of the wall in between the two opposing rows of cupboards was the door to the medical room. "She's in there."

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 10th 2017 20:23

((Oh my god that was perfect timing for you Chloe))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 10th 2017 20:57

((Forest))

As they walked towards the cabins, the trails began to twist and turn and taking on different angels than where they once were. The woods were still silent and briefly they could see glimpses of the old woman between the trees. Disappearing quickly in a blink of an eye. Her form changing to that of something far more sinister as each moment they saw her lurking in the shadows. From an old woman to a humanoid like creature with the same ragged frame as the old womans but with no here. Its bottom was missing and its ribs stuck out at odd ends. Its finger like claws dragging across the dirt. Before it disappeared again it turned revealing it only had one eye. Just like a cyclops.

((Medical Bay)) ----- -----

Inside the room where Jin stepped in. Emily was tucked into the smaller beds in the the surprisingly spacious yet small room where you can get checked for aches, pains and maybe some medicine for colds to. There was a proffesional sewing kit the stitch up wounds and alcohol to clean the wounds. The girl was about twelve maybe eleven years old and she was in the junior cabin usually and her breathing was off when you looked her over and she was starting to get fever. Her cheeks turning rosy.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 11th 2017 06:10

((Medical room))

When she looked at the wound on the girls wound it was three light claw marks across her chest and she stirred as they started messing with the wound and she yelped in pain, jerking awake with a slight hiccup and looked to the girl shivering. "Wha who are you........I'm Emily." She stammered trying to hold still when she was told to and she settled some when they were finished. Her toes uncurling and as she slowly relaxed again. "Oww......" she said whining weakly in a complaint.

((Forest - By the lake))

Rowing out into the middle of the lake before stirring back around to get back to the shoreline, there was a slight jerk to the left and at first, the group thought that perhaps the water was just picking up in the breeze but as it jerked roughly upwards from the tail end they flew over a few rocks before landing hard with a splash near the two swimmers by the shore as the canoe was already starting to sink. Faster than it should too. The canoers looked a little panic as they watched it sink as they bobbed up and then in the now wavey pools of the lake.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 11th 2017 13:05

Emily shivered not speaking at first before talking. "In the woods after dark.....I thought I heard someone calling my name bit when I gots outside no one was there in the woods except for a shadow. I didn't know shadows could be bad?" She explained quietly. "When I fell back. The scary shadow shadow said it liked hearts before I blacked out. " She said in a frightful tone.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 11th 2017 21:36

((Please note the lake scene on page 16 is for players swimming by the lake such as @PrettyFrenchBoy etc....@Samual if you are still involved or would like some help coming back into the role play. Don't forget the mirror maze is coming up or you would like to present a scenario to you like I have recently done with other characters. Please let me know and I'll try to come up with something or we can come up with something together in the rp. I want this role play to last, stay for as long as it can and for it to stay fun.))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.