Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Camp Chemarcu

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 17th 2016 00:55

Cylie - May 26th 2016 11:30

Nalia stayed hidden glad something had taken ollies attention away from her. She remained silent and in the shadows

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 26th 2016 14:00

He was starting to wonder what had happen to his little friends went. The counsellors were certainly distracted. "Hrmmmm....." He shook his head. "Definitely not....Oh!" He studied Nalia before recognizing her. "I remember you. Your one of my campers." Ollie laughed a bit darkly amused. "Was wondering were you went off to dear." He turned back to Candy. "Let her go little monster,:

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 26th 2016 14:25

"Oh I see I see......" His tone softens listening and making sure no one was listening before continuing on. "Your right.....I didn't mean to offend dear. Is there anything I can do to make ammends? As the caretaker of this camp I am happy to help." He said straightening his shirt. Keeping eye contact with Candy and Nalia. "And you little camper. Do you want to go home? I think you've earned it." He continues softly.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 27th 2016 17:21

Ollie chuckled looking back over to Nalia before looking back to Candy. "How old do you think I am dear?" He asked brushing back his hair listening for the counsellors. He would have to end this conversation soon.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jul 4th 2016 23:44

"Because I think you can trust me fair ladies," Ollie bows turning around taking off his cap and a line appears across the back of his head while he was bowed down. Opening briefly, it appears to be another eye before closing again and he straightened. "Please play nice now alright" he said putting his cap back on turning to leave.

((I know it's been awhile but I thought I'd bring the campers and monsters back in action. At least try to anyway so if you know someone else that may want to be a camper or something else to play a role in Ollies world))

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 5th 2016 03:02

Nalia hissed. as if she would 'play nice' whatever that meant. Her eyes at narrowed at him and she kept a slight distance.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jul 5th 2016 09:22

He turned back actually showing a slight frown since they met. "Now now Nalia. I kept help the way I was born. I showed you my secret because I thought we could trust one another. I know. Come back and midnight and Ill get you girls some food. How about that. Would you like that?' He asked bending down a little giving a warm smile again.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 5th 2016 16:38

Nalia tilted herhea to one side. The mention of good soon winning her over. She watched him carefully and stopped hissing.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jul 6th 2016 09:28

He smiled again more warmly. "There we go. Right here at midnight Ill bring you darlene's some food. Anything in particular?" He asked clasping his hands behind him as he spoke, facing Nalia and Candy

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 9th 2016 00:51

With a curt nod Nalia rasped the words "meat not plants." her voice was harsh from disuse and her words sounded slurred. She glanced up at the sky. The Sun was down but some light lingered.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.