Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Camp Chemarcu

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 17th 2016 00:55

Shadey - Jan 6th 2017 14:27

While Oliver walked down to the shore to call the kids back down Emily. One of the other campers was in the first aid room next to the kitchen within the mess hall peered out of the room and ram to the kitchen to grab a juice box from the room and saw kind and stopped hiding behind the now open fridge. "Oh hello!" She yelped quickly but shyly as she looked out a bit sucking on the end of her sleeve. Emily was one of the younger campers. "Who are you?" She asked her bright brown eyes looking tired.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 6th 2017 14:32

((Other monsters you'll see in the camp is in the lake, in the maze which will be coming up, in the caves and more to come. If you want to find out more about them and perhaps even control one of them let me know in pm! Welcome back cylie if you'll be joining us))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 6th 2017 23:14

((And @Virtual you may do whatever you feel will help you get more involved in the role play. If you want to disguise yourself as one of the campers you can. I think I have waited long enough and Ill reopen the other two positions for now))

She smiled a little and nodded. Emily closes the door softly after pocketing a juice box in her coveralls. "I got thirsty and a little restless Im sorry......Are you a new counsiller?" She asked tilting her head to the side curiously rocking on her heels nervously but smiled shyly being friendly even if she got scratched up the night before. Emily was certainly not going to sneak out anytime soon.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 8th 2017 10:08

"Ma miss?" Emily asked again before clutching her chest and making a weak pained gasp and dropped her juice box she was about to open and it bounced away a couple feet from where she was standing and curled forward a bit and whined in pain. She felt a warm trickle drip down her shirt and onto the floor where small droplets of blood landed on the cool white tiles of the kitchen floor.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 8th 2017 10:51

((Accepted))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 8th 2017 11:00

((Ollie is excited to have new campers join in on the phone you can either join in as though you where already there or that you have just arrived. Campers that are not maimed I mean hurt or in discipline. (Meaning they are not allowed to join in on today's main activity)) are currently at the lake either learning how to canoe or swim. After this worlds day is at an end we shall all go on a hiking trip to the maze. Until than have fun!! Remember though don't feed the monst- I mean wild life))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 8th 2017 11:01

((Everyone is going in to eat though before we continue with the fun so enjy))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 8th 2017 11:14

More and more campers came running into the mess hall to come and eat with Ollie at the head and since the cart of food and other assorted treats where already set out for anyone to take he didn't no nor secretly cared that Emily was hurt. She would probably have to be sent home soon enough though. That partt saddened him though because it was one less camper to enjoy the sun and fun.

He than blew a whistle to get everyones attention. "Alright everyone listen up. No pushing or shoving each other. Please do not break any of the dishes and I do hope you enjoy your lunch for the day. After everyone is done eating I want everyone to get ready for our hike for the afternoon. Your in for a real treat!!" He calls through a megaphone in an excited tone. The speaker crackling a bit as he spoke all the way up until he turned it back off and hoped down from one of the tables. Walking over to Levi with a smile he whipped out a sheet from his pocket to give to the boy. It was a sign in sheet. "Your mother never signed this Levi so if I may ask that you sign it as soon as possible" He asked calmly

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 8th 2017 11:22

"Absolutely fine little man. Not at all a problem, Im glad shes as enthusiastic for her child to come and join in on the fun of the outdoors." He said taking the pen and paper and slipping them back in his back pocket and turned to Harbour. "Im your head councillor by the way. If either of you need anything do let me know. My office is always open and I rarely sleep to be honest. I ask that you not go out after curfew or you will not be allowed to join in on one of our events for the next day. Please and thank you! Other than that I hope you have fun!"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 8th 2017 11:45

To the south of the mess hall lies the lake, there is forest everywhere and it completely surrounds the camp except for the entrance down the road which leads the gate in the north western area of the camp. There was a shooting range a few minutes away from the mess hall and there where plenty of paths and trails that led straight into the unknown of the woods. The furthest path on the other side of the camp leading to the Burma bridge so you could get to the zip lining section down in the western section of the woods. According to the map that is giving to all campers it was the furtest activity from the camp, second to where the mirror maze and bat trails where located.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.