Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Camp Chemarcu

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 17th 2016 00:55

Shadey - Jul 9th 2016 09:08

"If that is what you wish hehe. See you again later. Here tonight than with the food." He said turning to leave to go find the other counsellors. He wondered if something had eaten them since they had become awfully quiet. "Perhaps Ill bring some medicine as well." He mused Cracking his knuckles and whistled one of the camp songs they sang.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 9th 2016 18:50

She followed him quietly. Curious now about this odd man. He threatened her then offered to help her...and Then just walked away. Maybe he was protecting something...maybe he was protecting the camp...she wanted to find out so she trailed in his steps a distance behind hoping he wouldn't see.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 29th 2016 02:41

Ollie walked along the path while whistling his eerie yet happy tune. Cracking his knuckles before stretching and adjusting his cap while still keeping an ear out for perhaps a counsellors pitiful screams as they got eatened or strangled to death by some unknown entity or perhaps his two new little friends. He thought as he continued to whistle walking into one of the smaller cabins where they kept extra supplies and the even the medic kit. Browsing its wears.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 29th 2016 02:42

((I know its been a while but id like to try and revive this one I feel bad I forgot about this little gem and would like to give it another chance))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 3rd 2017 01:14

(("Oh golly oh wow more friends to join my little camp I was dreadfully afraid my little monster friends had killed everyone off not that I mind at all. Not one bit well maybe just a little but only because without little children I couldn't possibly have a camp. Nope not in the slightest but sweet Elijah I do need to know if you'll be an official camper or not. Oh and there shall be a new day since we have been away for saw long" he said clapping his hands together and paced back and forth deep in thought. I know I'll drop off the supplies for the two sweet little ladies who tried to eat the campers before I turn in for the night. I do hope they come back. Ollie pondered adjusting his hat and hair standing before a full length mirror by his tent after he gathered some supplies From the supply building and walked over where he met his little monsters and left a note with the food and clothes for them in a bush. ~remember to share~

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 3rd 2017 06:06

((Alright I'll accept that it sounds cool))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 3rd 2017 17:54

Ollie was already in the kitchen for the morning preparing food for everyone at the camp and he got a tingling feeling in his feet as though the whole camp tremmured in excitement and whipping off the apron and adjusting the white t shirt he turns off the oven and purposely left the back door to the mess hall that led into the kitchen and headed towards the girls cabins and slowed as he got the sense he was being watched and turned in the direction near elija and looked around before continuing on with his stroll. Whistling along to a camp song in his head until he spotted the new camper. Keeping it casul as he spotted her and started walking towards her direction. "Ooo hoo! " he called waving to her with a friendly smile.

((Because I'm trying to being this back I did message the first players on here but have not received a response back yet so we may have to get them replaced. Oopsie so much for keeping them alive! I do hope they come back though if not. Ollie is more than happy to find new councillors))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 4th 2017 05:25

Ollie's eyes brighten a little as she smile and walked over to him and he clasped his hands together as she approached. "Well well miss Kendall I assume. Your early and I love enthusiasm in campers, have you checked in yet?" He asked politely with a slight bow before offering some formal hand to shake. "Oliver Creed but please. Call me Ollie. Everyone those" he said with great enthusiasm.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 4th 2017 15:29

He gave her a quizzacal look actually a little caught off guard as he followed the young girl and followed her close by her side. "No no the festivities have begun and outr next putting trip is coming up. Ha ha I meant early for you Missy" he said as his smile returned pretending he didn't just feel dooped just now.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 4th 2017 15:30

He gave her a quizzacal look actually a little caught off guard as he followed the young girl and followed her close by her side. "No no the festivities have begun and our next outing trip is coming up. Ha ha I meant early for you Missy" he said as his smile returned pretending he didn't just feel dooped just now.

Edited Jan 4th 2017 15:46

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.