Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > A Pact is Made (Occult Group Horror RP)

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , Feb 16th 2019 17:23

Lizziejo - Mar 10th 2019 16:59

(Yeah sorry had a paper to work on and nearly forgot about this rip)

Via and the group didn't speak about much in particular, simply agreeing that Drew leaving to check up on Birdie was the best option at this point. So far, the book had completely taken them for a loop and it seemed that everyone was at it's mercy. Awkward silence and shrugs were all that seemed to be what they could convey to each other. Olivia herself felt at a loss at how or what they were supposed to do next.

Some time after, Drew arrived back with Birdie and both seemed to have gone a couple shade lighter than their natural skin tone. "Uh are you guys alright?" She noticed the book in Birdie's vice-like grip and immediately understood that it was the cause of their tight expression. "What'd it do this time?"

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 17th 2019 16:22

(Yeah studying for finals all this week so bear with me)

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 18th 2019 14:07

(@SmokerFriendly, yeah I’m down with that. Thanks for asking, that means a lot. I can’t wait to read it. Honestly wanted this to be a story originally, but thought it might be fun as an RP. Soooo, now I don’t have to. So I’m down, haha! Plus got some playbook stuff too if that’s of any interest to you.)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 20th 2019 19:21

((Omg how cool! I love this idea, I’ll 100% don’t mind! I’m almost finished with Birdie and Alex. I do have a question on what her hair and eye color are because I can’t tell with the picture.))

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 20th 2019 19:25

((Id prefer if you made her eyes green as I sort have maybe already colored them. Lmao))

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 20th 2019 20:22

Reese stood with the others surrounding the book. It’s ominous presence could be felt in the cool, damp air. The atmosphere was thick and heavy, Reese could hardly breath, and lungs felt a bit constricted. A low murmur could be heard amongst the group, yet it wasn’t any of them making the noise. Then on the page simply appeared a single number, “2”. Reese tilted his head slightly, “Two?, what the hell does it mean by two?” He exclaimed.

The exhaustion plagued his cognitive capabilities, so he was struggling to even recognize it as a number the number, let alone decipher its meaning. He took a step back and slumped down to the ground, just to sit. “Are you guys not feeling this?” He asked. It felt like gravity had gotten stronger once they had arrived with the book, and the terrain now had a thick chilly fog blanketing it’s surface. How could a simple object be so sinister by nature?

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 25th 2019 00:36

Reese’s eyes opened slowly, he was sitting in a chair in his room. The light was off and the feint glow of the moon shone through a slit on the curtains. His head was pulsing with pain. He didn’t remember coming home, what had happened, or why he was in so much pain. He looked around his room, he was apparently at his dad’s house. This was odd, he much preferred his mom’s house, this must have been closer to wherever he came from.

He brought his hands up to his face and rubbed his forehead. “That’s weird.” He thought. A sticky substance coated his hands. He looked down at his hands and panicked, falling out of his seat. There was the crimson stain of blood on his hands, last night was their first kill...

(Just go about it as an account of the night prior)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 31st 2019 01:37

(Still active. Just been busy with finals week and then spring break right after. Had limited time because of being in Chicago all this week. Just catching up as of right now then I’ll join back in)

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 31st 2019 06:15

Reese let the water run over his shaking body. The blood ran down the drain, “F***!” he yelled pounding the wall. He heard a shout from downstairs. “Hey, is everything alright up there?” His dad shouted. Reese had forgotten where he was, “Uh, yeah! Just slipped is all!” He blurted. Reese let the steam accumulate, it was soothing to his nerves. He heard his phone vibrate in the background, he figured it must of been his mom wondering where he was all night.

Reese toweled off and got dressed. He assured his mom that he was fine and told her he went to his dad’s house. He got a notification as soon as he hung up. The group was meeting up at Scott’s and Drew’s house. Reese ran down the stairs to be met with his confused father. “I didn’t know you were here, don’t you usually stay at your mother’s house on Fridays?” He asked. This was true, Reese was here on an odd day. “Yeah, well I was hanging out with my friends and-“ Reese saw his dad’s face light up. “You guys are hanging out again? That’s cool, very cool.” awkward pause followed. Reese and his dad were on odd terms with the affair that had taken place and all. Reese decided to break the silence, “Well I’m gonna get going, but I might be back. I’m not sure.” He spouted.

Reese made his way to the door; just before he stepped out his dad called out, “Hey, be careful out there. I got a call this morning and two girls from your school went missing last night.” Reese’s heart stoped suddenly. “Really? Do they know what happened or were they could have went?” Reese inquired. His father was a bit shocked at his son’s sudden interest. “No, no leads yet... it’s a little weird, you usually blow me off when I talk about this stuff.” He replied. Reese shrugged before stepping out, “Just curious, from my school? It could happen to me.” He shut the door and started walking. “Sh*t sh*t sh*t!” He mumbled to himself. The police didn’t suspect much yet, but they would definitely start having suspicions by the end of the day.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 31st 2019 19:16

“No one is saying they’re okay with things staying like this.” Olivia said, tugging her sleeve down to hide the scratches left on her right arm. They still stung but not as much as the memory of how they got there did. Most of that night was a fuzzy at best but the girl clawing at Via’s arms as she held her down while Scott choked her was clear as day. She’d cleaned and bandaged it up but it was a little suspious especially how in a small town word seemed to travel fast.

Via fought the urge to yawn, she hadn’t slept very well and even Moreno surprising is that she even managed it after what they’d done. Sleeping seemed for the Keith part having to blur the events that happened except the ones it wanted them to remember. The bad ones.

“I had to tell Noah some bullsh*t story and honestly he’s not buying any of it.” Via shook her head, trying to control her frustration. “We have to figure out how this thing gets it’s power from. There has to be something about this book written down before.”

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.