Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > A Pact is Made (Occult Group Horror RP)

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , Feb 16th 2019 17:23

ImNotCrazy - Feb 23rd 2019 14:27

(It’s in wooded area off the side of some highway, inspired by a place form my childhood actually, haha! Though way cooler in this story... I’ve got a birthday party I have to attend so I’ll be on in a couple hours, sorry to make you guys wait! (;-;)

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Feb 23rd 2019 20:12

Reese moved briskly with a couple bags in hand. He couldn't help but smirk. Reese was pretty conservative with how or who he showed his emotions to, but when he was alone it was fair game. Reese missed this feeling, they'd always make a big deal to meet up every week. He remembered all those late nights spent telling stories and laughing a stupid jokes when they should have been studying.

They grew apart slowly, it wasn't abrupt or anything. Things like sport and jobs just caused them to shift focus and they just got busy. Less and less people showed up to their weekly meetups and before he knew it was just he and Drew. He didn't really show resentment, but he did feel a strain amongst the group, something unspoken. Reese scanned the horizon for Drew. He speed up a bit and called out for his as he came into view, "Hey!" He shouted.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 23rd 2019 21:32

Reese tried to hide his smile, but untimely failed, “Just thought of something funny...” he answered. They were coming up on the dirt road. They went up a ways before turning off of the path into the woods. The clearing was a good ways in. “So, you nervous?” He asked Drew. He and Drew could pretty much tell way each other were thinking, and Reese knew that yet he still insisted on trying to hide his own feelings. It was really quiet out there; the only audible sound being their feet moving through the dirt. Even the highway couldn’t be heard from here. They had been playing out here when they were kids and Reese had rolled down a hill and got lost. They found this place while looking for him.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 23rd 2019 23:10

“Meh, who gives a sh*t.” Reese said trying to downplay the worries. “If they don’t like it, we’re still cool.” He flashed a smile. Reese was blunt, but this was his way of saying that everything would be fine, no matter the turnout. They came up to the clearing; someone was already wait there. Reese squinted and smiled a bit, “Hey Alex!” He couldn’t contain his happiness. He was certain that nobody would show, but he was glad to see that at least a few of them were here, and with Scott and Billy on the way that made five plus the others if they showed up. He set down the bag and began looking for twigs to use for kindling.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 24th 2019 12:17

"I'm going to be late all because your fat ass wanted to stop by the diner for food." Via quipped as Noah drove his small blue buggy down the street, he was playing some indie band that she couldn't remember the name of. Via herself knew how to drive but Noah was the one who had saved up to buy a car. It was an old, sad looking thing but it got him where he needed to go. Noah rolled his eyes, taking his left hand off the wheel to hold it out in front of Via. With a groan, Via placed a fry in his palm and watched him bring it over to his mouth to eat.

"Hey, this is my payment for driving you! I don't need your sass, I was hungry." Noah glanced over at her as he drove, obviously wondering how the group had decided to meet up again after so long of not talking. "Reese just suggested it out of the blue. Honestly, I'm surprised. I didn't think he was that sentimental, especially since him and Drew kept in touch." Noah shrugged, "You all were close to each other. I'm fairly sure all of you missed having each other around but were just too unsure how to put the pieces back together." Via remained silent, staring out the window as they approached the bridge.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 24th 2019 15:10

Reese nodded at the pile of sticks, “I think this should be good. It’ll last us a few hours at least.” He answered. He hear footsteps coming from the tree. Two figures moved into the clearing. It was Bridie and Kat. He was surprised to see see the both of them. Kat just because her mom never really cared for the group, and Bridie because, well given her family’s position he never saw much of her in the first place. The were sort of alike in the sense that they got a lot of sh*t from people. Bridie however was sort of shunned, and shut out by some because of her family business. Reese opened his mouth to greet them, but he was honestly didn’t really know what to say. He opted to wave and smiled at them.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 24th 2019 19:31

(Poor billy lmao)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 24th 2019 22:46

Noah pulled up into the shoulder, noticing Birdie’s bike parked close by. Via opened the door before Noah had even parked which made him give her a look. “Have fun, be safe. Don’t get eaten by a bear or mountain lion.” Via frowned as she shut the door, “I don’t think we have mountain lions here. Don’t worry, I’ll text you.” Noah nodded, watching as Via strolled into the woods like she’s been there a hundred times, which was probably a close estimate.

She could hear voices as she picked her way through the underbrush, from the sound of it it looked like she was the last to arrive. “I’m here. The party can start now.” Via fell into step beside the rest around the fire. She hadn’t expected everyone to show up and it felt nostalgic seeing everyone together again. Via nudged Drew, “How’d you even get Reese to ask everyone to meet up? I’m thoroughly shocked if you didn’t have any say about this.”

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 24th 2019 22:59

Reese saw Via walk into the clearing. A soft flickering glow was cast upon the faces of everyone. This was nice, everyone seemed at least content with someone here. Reese opened the bag and pulled out the ingredients he’d brought for s’mores and he placed the wraps into Scott’s hand and gave him a slight nod accompanied by a half smile. “So... how’ve you been Via?” He asked greeting her.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 25th 2019 03:29

“You don’t say? We are still talking about Reese and not some imposter right?” Via shook her head a little, reaching over to get herself a drink. She already knew that Birdie’s smoking was going to give her a headache, maybe getting buzzed would take the edge off. Smoking was something that she’d gotten used to especially since Scott and Birdie did so occasionally, it just wasn’t for her.

Taking a sip from the can, Olivia raised an eyebrow at Drew as he made his comment. “Tell em something I don’t know. You worry about everybody Drew. It’s just who you are, you Mother Hen.” She teased him affectionately, she knew what he meant but she wasn’t the kind of person to express how much that meant to her. Via turned to Reese and gave him a shrug, “Oh you know, the usual. Except the fact that people think that I can see and talk to ghosts now.” In all honesty, Via didn’t mind the rumors. They were simply an explanation for her daydreaming and solidtude after the group spilt. “Other than that, things have been pretty uneventful.”

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.