Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > A Pact is Made (Occult Group Horror RP)

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , Feb 16th 2019 17:23

Lizziejo - Feb 19th 2019 18:09

'Tell Scott to stick his cigarettes where the sun don't shine. I don't want to get lung cancer just because Scott wants to look like a man for once in his life. He's not fooling anybody.' Via sent the reply, shaking her head at Scott's laziness when he had his own phone no doubt. 'Alex punch him for me will you?' Via knew Alex would never but sometimes Scott needed a little push in the right direction to be a little more responsible.

She was a little excited at the prospect that everyone seemed to agree that their reunion was a little overdue. Everyone coming back in the group chat seemed evident that it was easy to just flow right back into the swing of things.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 19th 2019 18:34

Reese was sitting in class. He smiled as he read all the bantering going on. It made him feel like it was the old days. ‘Yeah drinks are fine, I can’t though... my dad has a breathalyzer :( , he has a sense for that sh*t, I know from experience...’ Reese responded. He had snuck into his dad’s cabinet a few years back. ‘Scott, can’t catch a break can you? XD So listen we can plan on the old hideout, ya?” He asked. The hideout was a clearing in the woods that they found when they were in middle school. They had snuck out there all the time before. He doubted anyone else would’ve found it by now it was close to an old and retired sewer tunnel so no maintenance crews ever needed to go there. He was glowing, like he used to back then, back when it was the them against the world. He shoved the phone in his pocket as the teacher came by to collect his work.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 19th 2019 19:00

Via rolled her eyes, making a mental to beat Scott up for teasing Alex. Again. ‘I think that’s the only place we can meet up without Reese’s dad jumping in.’ Her teacher released everyone to work on problems independently so Via relaxed a bit and pulled her phone out onto her desk.

‘I’ll break more than your heart Scott if you keep it up. Alex don’t worry, we all know Scott only thinks with his other head rather than the one on his shoulders. Just ignore him. I could use a drink, Reese one drink won’t kill you or be enough to get your dad triggered.’ Knowing Reese’s father, Via understood why Reese was so keen on not setting him off. She didn’t envy his position one bit.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 20th 2019 19:21

Reese felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. This was going to have to be one of his early days. His mom sometimes had high volumes of orders at her floristry, and Reese would have to help out, “Hey Reys, I’m gonna need you to come to the shop after all. There’s a huge order from the city for some festival, and they’ve come out here to get a huge part of that order.” His mother informed him. Hellen was a hard working sort, and she worked hard to keep Reese active and give him a place to relax. After she divorced Walter, (Reese’s father) she had taken on a large amount of responsibility now being a single mother. Before, Reese’s father was always busy so she had to raise her son one her own for the most part.

“Sure, I can do that. I’ll leave after third period.” He replied. Since the town had a ton of family business, students who were part of the families were eligible for a Family Business Pass, this allowed then to leave and help out at their family business. There were obviously restrictions on certain days, and you had to have at least a B average to keep it. Reese was close to his mother, she was like his best friend when he didn’t have any; before they all meet. Reese was certainly a different kind of kid when it came to raising him. His mother reminded him of that constantly. Reese notified the office of the text and they called his mother to validate it.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 21st 2019 01:19

Via left the school, glad to finally be done with the day and away from the sound of teenagers bustling about. She'd already promised her mom that'd she'd close the library for her, there were already books to be re-shelved and her mother had to repair some books that had gotten damaged. Because she grew up helping her mother keep the library up and running, it wouldn't take long to put the books back on the shelves where they belonged.

After a few blocks, Olivia climbed the steps and pulled one of the big double doors open before closing it quietly behind her. The library was fairly big for being in a rural town such as Floral Cove and being the only real source of public knowledge, a lot of students from her school came here often. Noah, Olivia's twin brother, looked up from the receptionist computer and gave her a wide grin. Via frowned back at him as she came closer, "Mom picked you to watch the front instead of school? " He nodded, "Got called out at fourth period. You got shelving duty?"

Noah and her didn't usually get along much though their similarities were boundless. He was the opposite of her, he got a lot of attention being the class clown as well as a musical prodigy. "Obviously but I'm going somewhere after I close up. You remember Reese and Drew right?" Noah didn't respond which she took as a no. "What about Alex?" He tilted his head and she could see his eyes light up as he recalled the girl who always had her nose in a book. "We and some other old friends are gonna hang. I'll let you known when I'll be home just tell mom I'll be home late." Noah shrugged and nodded before placing a big stack of books in front of her. "These books aren't going to go home themselves. Good luck little sis."

Via grumbled as she picked up a few, analyzing the author's name before heading off.

Heart this
1 like

Lizziejo - Feb 21st 2019 22:55

((I’m just waiting for the others to reply or at least show up at the spot. Still present and excited))

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 21st 2019 23:22

(Sorry, feel like I’m to blame for a huge part. I’ve been busier than usual, but I’m still super stoked for this story!)

Reese looked over to see Drew leaning against the counter. “Meh, should be done in about twenty minutes or so.”, Reese set his sheers down. “So, what are we thinking? Snacks, or nah?” Reese asked. It’d been a while since he saw the group, let alone went to hang out with anyone other than Drew. He brushed himself off, his apron was covered in water, dirt and floral juices. The room was lined with pots and various flora. They didn’t just have flowers, but he had to harvest fruits and veggies from time to time.

Reese untied his apron and walked over the the rack. “Good thing this isn’t a butchery, I’d rather smell like dead plants than animals.” He joked. His “Flower Boy” title was given to him not only because he constantly had a floral scent about him, but because he used to bring flowers to school and pass them out. He hadn’t done this since middle school, but the name stuck. It had been his mom’s idea to do so. He was always getting picked on so she had him start giving theme away to show kindness, that all ended when a 15 year old Andy stomped them into the pavement and then proceeded to call him a few derogatory names that called into question his sexuality, you know the usual ones. Reese looked back at those days with a light tone, his mom was always trying to get him to fit in somehow, but he belonged on the outside.

Heart this
2 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 22nd 2019 03:18

( @SmokerFriendly sure, you should be fine as long as you’ve gotten caught up on everyone’s personality and relations thus far. We’re coming close to the point of no return. “ie, you’re probably the last person I’ll let join”, but I’m excited to have you! Hope you enjoy the game! (^~^)

Edited Feb 22nd 2019 03:19

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 22nd 2019 03:27

Olivia eventually managed to put every book back in its rightful place among its companions. Some were missing but of course they too would come back as well. Noah had already left, going back to gather his missing work from his missed classes. As the time grew on, more and more students left the library after finishing their various assignments no doubt.

Via checked out a few books, stamping their library cards before handing the book back to them. She wasn’t as fond of books as Alex was but she knew a good story when she read one. The time seemed to pass by agonizingly slow, Via just wanted to leave and head into the woods to their secret base. There were times where she didn’t mind the quiet of the library but it soon became unbearable. After what seemed like an eternity, Via got up and gave the signal for everyone to get out. Locking the door as well as shutting off the lights and computers, she finally made her way to her home.

Like most of the houses, hers was enough to house her mother and brother. Before when their father was around, Noah and her had shared a room. Now, Noah has taken up his room and Via had kept the room they shared. She didn’t bother changing, she didn’t see the need to get another outfit dirty. Via made a mental note to take a jacket with her, it tended to get chili out in the woods later on in the day.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 22nd 2019 18:59

Reese finished wiping his work place down and made his way to the front of the shop. “I’ll be back late, I’m hanging out with some friends.” He informed his mother. She looked at him and gave him a look of surprise, “FRIENDS? As in plural?! Are you guys taking again?! How long have you guys been back to talking?” She asked, clearly excited that Reese was being social again. Reese threw up His eyes and continued to step out, “Love you mom!” He smiled and continued his way out the door. “Wait, answer me!... love you too!” She knew she wouldn’t get a straight answer anyway.

Reese walked over to a party store and grabbed some stuff for s’mores and a few sparklers. He looked over at the roller papers, he wasn’t really into the whole smoking thing, but he figured some of them might feel more inclined to stay if he participated. “And I’ll take one box of cigarillo wraps.” He added. The cashier reluctantly added the box to his order, “Anything else?” He asked in his monotone voice. Reese shook his head and made his way towards the meetup. He sent Drew a message, “I had to make a couple stops so I’m on my way now. I’ll meet you at the bridge before the highway.” He informed him.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.