Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > A Pact is Made (Occult Group Horror RP)

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , Feb 16th 2019 17:23

ImNotCrazy - Feb 25th 2019 18:46

Reese looked at the book with an intense focus. He couldn’t explain it, but it had an eerie presence about it. The cover was some dried out material that had been stretched tautly over the frame of the book; it’s pages worn and frayed. “Did you get that from Mr. Ferguson’s shop?!” Reese exclaimed. Reese knew the old man well, as Reese had spent a summer working there a couple years prior. That and Reese preferred books over the a**holes at school. “Billy, why the hell would you steal this? He had it cased up and everything. How the hell DID you steal this?!” Reese was annoyed. Mr.Ferguson was a kind soul, he didn’t deserve this. He obviously had some emotional connections to the book to go and display it the way he did. The book had sat in a case towards the back of the store. Not many people went that far back being that a lot of the literature consisted of some rather uncomfortable topics. Occult themes were shunned in most places, but for some reason Floral Cove had a strong distaste for such things. It was actually a rather conservative town now that he thought about it.

Edited Feb 25th 2019 18:48

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 25th 2019 20:55

Billy shrugged off all of their comments, “ All I know is, this thing looks awesome! Let’s read it, unless you guys are all too scared to read it.” He antagonized the group. Billy opened the book to the tile page. The page had some weird markings on it that couldn’t be made out. He flipped through the book there were tons of diagrams and notes. One such image was of a man tied to a bunch of horses and being pulled by his limbs. Billy began to laugh nervously, “See? I’ve seen creepy pastas creepier than this sh*t.” His voice cracked a little.

Reese looked at him with a worried expression. “Hey, Billy are you alright?” He asked. Billy was covered in sweat and his eyes were bloodshot. Billy’s throat tightened and he couldn’t make a complete sound wi h his voice. He started to dry heave, and shake violently. “Billy!?” Reese ran over instinctually. Blood was now leaking from his eyes and yellowish foam from his mouth. Reese jumped back, Billy began seizing; kicking dirt and leaves where he was lying. He was gagging on his own tongue it seemed. A muffled weeping sound passed through his drenched lips, “Help-p me...” he repeated over and over. Reese froze in place, unable to process what was going on before him. The gagging continued as chaos ensued around him.

Edited Feb 25th 2019 21:12

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 25th 2019 21:31

Reese fell to the ground and a loud ringing in his ears overtook him. Everything around him seemed to move slowly and the noise behind the ringing was muffled and distorted. Everyone was freaking out, but Reese couldn’t feel anything, not even the fact that his head hit the ground. He wore a disoriented look on his face as he stared into Billy’s blood drenched eyes. An unintelligible voice filled his head. It was like a foreign chant or an incantation of some kind. Reese blinked and suddenly he was back in the moment. He looked around frantically, “We can’t call the police...” he muttered to himself. “We can’t call the police!” He yelled, not knowing why he blurted it out. He ran up to Alex and snatched her phone. He hung up and gave her a dazed worried look.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 25th 2019 21:43

Via had fallen to the ground, her legs giving out from the sheer shock of seeing their friend possibly dying in front of them. “Reese, what the f*** do you mean don’t call the police?! Are you insane, he’s dying!” She crawled over to where Billy had fallen, not wanting to look but not being able to look away either. “Billy!? Hey this isn’t funny, if this is some sick joke this isn’t f***ing funny!”

The book was right by Via, cradled in Billy’s arms. She forced it out of his shaking but tight grip and tossed it to the side. Via cried out in pain as the book fell from her hands, leaving burnt welts where her skin had touched it with the intention of chucking it far away. Once the book was on the floor at her feet, the burns disappeared which made Via even more paralyzed with fear.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 25th 2019 21:53

Reese stuttered a bit “It’s not that damn it!” He yelled. It was out of character for him to do so. He couldn’t explain it, but something told him that things wouldn’t go well if she dialed that phone. “Listen... he’s done! The closest hospital is at least fifteen minutes from here! I can’t explain it, there’s this F***ING ringing in my head and it won’t stop!” He sunk to the ground and cupped his ears. “It’s not happy, Billy you f***ing idiot!” Reese rocked back and forth, and gritted his teeth. The ringing grew more intense when Alex had first started to dial the number. Reese was freaking out and his breathing was speeding up. “You f***ing moron! You f***ing moron!” Reese screamed towards a seizing Billy.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 26th 2019 02:02

Reese gave him a cold foreign look. Reese never felt like himself after that night, not fully anyways. “Everyone just shut the f*** up!” He was standing in the center of the group. “I know you’re all panicked, I sure as hell am!” He paused and looked around. “But when I say, we shouldn’t call. I mean we shouldn’t call.” His eyes met Drew’s. He was never one to speak with conviction until now. He walked over to Bridie and snatched the book opening it to the contents. He ran his fingers along the page and found that the words were all still in different languages except for one, “The Pact” he mumbled the words.

He flipped to the designated page and read the words aloud, “To those who’ve acknowledged the pact: there must be a great deal of questions amongst all of you. All of which will be answered in some fashion, eventually. The one of you has been taken as offering to the Pact so that you all may take part in this exciting endeavor. This is an all or no one sort of deal. So if someone doesn’t want to play along, then ALL of you will be eliminated from the game, much like your friend William.” Reese’s eyes widened. The book had Billy’s name printed in it as if it were meant to be. He continued, “The first step of the Pact is to open the abdomen of the first offering and each drink from it. I know what you’re thinking. Gross right? Well so is stealing, he was just some rotten thief and trouble maker. So cleanse him. By drinking the blood, you will all be accepted into The Pact. And if someone refuses well... I already explained what happens if you don’t participate. So all of you decide, One for all or all for none. When you’re done dispose of the body; we’ll be in touch...” Reese looked around at everyone. “If we don’t work together; if one of us refuses, we all die.” He said firmly. He wrapped the jacket back around the book, and placed it back into Bridie’s arms. He gave her an apologetic nod. He turned back, “Well, what’s it gonna be?” He inquired the group.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 26th 2019 03:04

Olivia rubbed her temples, trying to find some sort of loophole from the words that Reese had just read out loud. Wordlessly, she got to her feet and came down to her knees in front of Billy's still warm body. She felt sick, every part of her body felt like it wanted to turn tail and run in the other direction but fear drove her onward. Billy always carried a switch blade on him, something about it being the last thing he got from his grandfather. Via patted down his sides until she found the thing hooked into his waistband. "I'm sorry..but someone has to do it. Please understand..."

She shook her head, she sounded crazy even to herself talking to Billy like he could reply back. Via tugged his shirt upward, exposing his stomach and covering his head in the process. "I refuse to see any more of us go out like this.We already know that this book has the full capabilities of taking us out." She pushed the button and the blade snapped out from it's hidden compartment. Olivia's hand was shaking so badly that she had to bring her other hand to steady herself. Sucking in a sharp breath, she shut her eyes tightly closed as she brought the knife down and into his abdomen. The knife slide through easily but as she jerked it towards herself, she had to put more effort into eviscerating their friend.

The feel of warm, sticky blood on her hands made her gag and tears blurred her vision as she pulled the knife away. She opened her eyes, glancing at everyone individually. "It's already done, everyone we'll stick our hands in one three and drink. We cannot let Billy die in vain. We'll find whoever did this and make them pay."

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 26th 2019 13:04

(I think Reese got it out of his system tbh, haha!)

Reese could understand the point Scott was making, hell no one here disagreed with him. Reese tried to steady his speech, “Scott, no one wants to do this. Unless you’re intent is to die along with everyone here and now, you have to go through with this.” He said, trying to stay calm. Reese’s hands were shaking as he rubbed them together nervously. “This has to be unanimous. If one of us is out, then all of us are by association.” He walked towards the body. Reese couldn’t get the image out of his head, and he’d probably never be able to do.

Heart this
1 like

Lizziejo - Feb 26th 2019 13:05

"Scott did you not just see what the hell happened?! I'm not sick in the head, I'm trying not to get every one of us killed. Someone had to do it and I'll be damned if we don't get answers about why the hell this happened." Via wiped her hands onto the grass beside her, trying not to stare at the deep cut she'd made in Billy's stomach. Scott was tearing apart the resolve she'd built up to not go completely insane. "It knew about Billy taking the book. His name is literally printed in there. Scott think rationally for one second before you decide to be the reason ALL of us die right here with Billy."

Via looked around at the others, hoping they saw some reason to her madness. She couldn't even think about what she just did or it would eat her alive. Focusing on the lives that could be lost instead of the one that had already fallen before them. "If we do this Scott, we can get answers. We can know why this happened, we can find who is responsible. We can find this person and make them pay for choosing us as it's sick chess pieces. "

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Feb 26th 2019 23:05

Reese walked over to Bridie and took the cup from her hand. The sent of the body was enough to make him start gagging so the blood would only worsen this experience. He moved the cup up to his face; he chocked as it slid down his throat. He swiped the beer from her hand and chased the disgusting bloody flavor. He was tensing every possible part of his body trying to keep it all down.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.