Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > A Pact is Made (Occult Group Horror RP)

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , Feb 16th 2019 17:23

Lizziejo - Feb 27th 2019 00:23

Via got up from the floor on shaky legs, walking over to take the cup from Drew. She didn't want to look at anyone directly, even though a moment ago she was so sure that what she started had been the right thing to do. The only safe bet to do, if they hadn't or if anyone still had their doubts, they'd either be dead or not. All she knew was that she wasn't going to take that chance.

She pinched the bridge of her nose, hoping that it would get rid of the sickly tang of iron as she tipped her head back with the cup pressed to her lips. It didn't help the lukewarm liquid to go down any easier, she coughed as soon as she'd swallowed her share. Her stomach already wanted to heave and reject what she'd just willingly let inside her system. The more she let it sink in that what she'd just consumed had come from the person she'd once called a friend, made her have to clutch at her throat to keep from puking all over herself. Via wiped her mouth, wordlessly holding out the cup for the last two.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 27th 2019 22:43

Reese looked around at everyone. No one seemed very vocal, they were all in shock of what just considered. Reese had dry tear stains on his dockets. He didn’t know where to go from here, there was nothing he could say, no smart remark, nothing. For the first time in his life, Reese couldn’t bullsh*t his way out of his emotions. He kept rubbing his hands together nervously. “I hate to ask, but someone has to... where do we go from here?” He struggled to get the words out, as the group was in a very fragile state at the moment. Any wrong statement would probably lead to violence or an outlash of some sort.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 28th 2019 02:49

Reese shook his head, “I need a f***ing walk.” He muttered. He stumbled over to a tree and pressed his arm against. He could feel a vomiting session coming on. He quickly turned from the others. The liquid conceited of blood, bile and alcohol. “This was not how I pictured tonight going.” he muttered to himself sarcastically. He turned back and waved before walking into the forest towards the road.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 28th 2019 03:15

Via glanced down at her hands that were stained red from slicing Billy's stomach open. She uncapped another beer, pouring it onto her hands so she at least could scrub the color off into a more subdued color. "Hopefully this is enough to make it look like my hands are cold rather than blood soaked." It wasn't going to be any easier from here on out and Via knew it. Turning to Drew, she gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze, knowing him well enough that he was going to have the toughest time acting like nothing ever went down. "We'll get through this..." She murmured, more to herself than anyone else but still felt like it had to be said. Via wasn't completely sure how she was going to sleep that night.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 28th 2019 16:50

(Friday evening :)

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Mar 1st 2019 20:47

Reese found a spot under the bridge. It was empty at this time of night so no one would be within earshot of his. He felt a multitude of emotions, and he could feel them festering inside of his chest. He punched the concrete wall, his knuckles began to bleed slightly. They were just small scratches at this point, and honestly he it was probably of the few ways to vent this, well what ever this feeling was. He couldn’t explain it if he tried, it was a rush of some sort.

He placed his hands on the wall and leaned against it. Tears fell from his face as his nails scratched at the wall before him. No words, no noises, just the heavy breathing of a disturbed youth . He continued to see the haunting image of Billy as his eyes leaked blood onto the ground. The feeling was welling up inside him; he felt something moving up from his chest and out from his mouth came a loud scream of pure emotion. Not of sorrow, not rage, not even of fear. Just pure unfamiliar emotion. He sunk to the ground. “Why didn’t you help me Reese?” A familiar voice asked from behind. Reese turned slowly towards the voice only to be meet with the image he feared. It was Billy, his eyes still gushing blood; his organs spilling out of the cavity in his stomach. “Reese, you could have helped me! You wouldn’t even call the ambulance?!” The figure shouted.

The voice was that of Billy’s but this, thing was not. “Please, Leave-e me alone!” Reese called out to the thing. “You selfish f***er! You killed me! You killed me! It’s all you’re f***ing fault!” The figure charged at him. Reese threw his arms over his face, “Please! Leave me alone!” He begged. Suddenly it went quiet. He peaked out from behind his arms. He was alone, “I didn’t know, I know, I didn’t know...” he sobbed continuing to repeat the phrase again and again.

Heart this
1 like

Lizziejo - Mar 3rd 2019 11:56

(I’ll reply soon, I’ve just had a busy weekend!)

Heart this
3 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 3rd 2019 16:42

(I was waiting for people to respond, before writing more)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 4th 2019 13:46

Olivia waited until she saw Noah’s dingy old buggie pull up onto the shoulder. She shoved her hands into her pockets as she dunked into the passanger’s side and shut the door. Noah attempted to make a conversation happen but Via just couldn’t make herself act like nothing had happened just moments before he arrived.

“You’re awfully quiet.” Noah mused after a moment of awkward silence between the two. “Was it weird being with them all again? I’m sure the more you guys hang out more, the easier it will get. Don’t be too down about things not being how it always was.” Via nodded absently, knowing that if she opened her mouth to speak that he’d notice how her tone of voice was more than just being upset at things not working out between friends.

Arriving home, Via thanked her twin before heading into the bathroom to properly wash her hands. After the 10th time, her hands were raw and pink from the amount of scrubbing she did as if it would wash away the guilt she felt. Giving up, Via went back into her room and sat down on her bed. Every time she closed her eyes, the only thing that seemed to stick was Billy’s dead eyes staring at her as she eviserated him. Via turned on the T.V in naive hope that it would distract her.

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Mar 4th 2019 19:01

(No I agree, I’m thinking some people might have lost interest. Which is cool, but I thought I’d wait a bit. But, we shall move forward, btw if anyone wants to join back in or whatever I’m cool with that, I know people get busy or need a break.

(^~^)

Heart this
3 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.