Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > A Pact is Made (Occult Group Horror RP)

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , Feb 16th 2019 17:23

ImNotCrazy - Feb 18th 2019 09:11

(Essentially taking advantage of our parent’s position and our job supplies)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 18th 2019 14:44

((Kat or Reese I think. Everyone else is pretty much reacted and did a thing lmao))

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 18th 2019 14:55

((I went ahead and changed Olivia's mother to be the librarian instead of a waitress since it seems to be a theme))

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Feb 18th 2019 17:57

(Sorry I had a lot to do today, and I’ve got an early day tomorrow so I’ll probably only get a couple responses in tonight)

Reese sighed in relief as the focus was now on Scott. Reese didn’t feel like walking to the office for some joke, both he and the counselor found it to be a colossal waste of time. He Joined in and let out a laugh. “Quiet, all of you!” The teacher shouted. The class still consisted of quiet snickering and whispering amongst the class. Reese did his usual think where he stared blankly at the board and nodded occasionally. His eyes were glazed over and a bit of drool dripped from one corner of his mouth. He looked lifeless on the outside, he was screaming internally.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 18th 2019 19:10

Olivia couldn't decide whether Reese and Scott were brave or just simply had just a few screws loose. Despite the roll of her eyes as the room settled and class resumed, it was bittersweet seeing them and their gripe for attention. She figured it must be hard for Drew, whom was so unlike Scott to have such a polar opposite as a brother. As much as her fondness for them remained, it wasn't enough to clear the awkward tension between everyone.

The bell rang, Via was already all packed and ready to go even before it had gone off but lingered to watched Reese and Drew for a heartbeat of a second before leaving the classroom. It must have been nice to have someone stick around though Via couldn't complain as her shift into solitude had been a painless one. She'd gotten used to silently going from class to class, getting accidental bumped into in the halls. It made her wonder if she had been a bit more dependent on her friends, perhaps she'd still have at least one of them stick around.

Via shook her head to clear the thoughts, there was no use dwelling on something in the past. As long as they were happy and unharmed for the most part in Reese's case, Via wouldn't mind the separation.

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Feb 19th 2019 12:08

(I’m finally back, got busy... sorry)

Reese looked over and saw Drew standing there shaking his head. He’d been so out of it that he missed the bell. Reese noticed how tense everyone had been in the class amongst his old group of friends. Hell, he was himself. “Hey, maybe we should try to reconnect with everyone or something.” He said, still lost in thought. Reese was clearly still in his head, a statement like this was very out of character for him. Drew was the only one he hung out with, even Scott would be out with his friends whenever Reese went over to his and Drew’s parents house.

He was now in the real world again, and Drew was staring at him. He decided to just own the statement. “I mean, come on! We’re constantly bored as sh*t and they’re the only people I can even stand in this sh*t hole.” Reese was trying to sound tough, though it was obvious that he was trying to suppress his feelings. Reese stood up and threw his bag over his shoulder in a determined fashion. “Let’s see if anyone else is interested in hanging out. I mean, they don’t look like they’re all that busy right?” He said in almost an inquiring fashion.

Heart this
2 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 19th 2019 12:51

Via sat down in her second class, resting her cheek lazily on her open palm. It was a habit of hers to get to class early and just wait for other to fill in. With no one to talk to in the halls, her feet always seemed to move a little faster than before. She sighed, pulling out a pencil as this was calculus after all and using a pen was out of the question.

School was never a place of fun for Via, but for others who either had the pleasure of other company or simply enjoyed the attention probably liked the atmosphere. All she could look forward to was the last bell to ring so she could go to work where all was quiet. She used to make small talk with Alex there, her love of books always bringing her to her mother’s library. Alex still did visit but it was short and she didn’t stick around like old times.

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Feb 19th 2019 15:31

Reese pulled out his phone and opened up an old group text. It had been in active for about eight months or so. His hands were shaking rhythmically. “Why is this so hard?” He thought to himself. He was afraid to see if things could go back the way they were, or if they had all moved on. He hated the thought that they would all never see each other again, assuming that everyone was going to college next year and everything. “Here goes...” he whispered to himself.

“Hey guys, its been a while huh? So I was wondering if, well... it’s been hella boring and I think it’s about time we all got through this awkward, whatever it’s been since we’ve all talked. I want to hang out like we all used to, we all grew up together and we were all so close. For some reason we’ve all fallen away, just seeing if maybe we could get together or something...” he sent the text. His heart was pounding. He looked at Drew and then walked to his next class silently.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 19th 2019 16:44

(Honestly, I was going to use a throwaway character named Billy so your suggestion sounds better. Haha!)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 19th 2019 16:49

Olivia wasn't on her phone much, only for the occasional text from her mother and for group projects. So when the thing buzzed in her jacket pocket, she was more than a little surprised. Clicking on the notification, it brought back a lot of nostalgia of when they'd chat religiously through their cellular devices when they were apart. Scrolling up a bit was only proof that they had been a very close group of friends before things complicated that.

Via read Reese's text, smiling a little as she could picture his fingers shaking as he tried to get his words across. It wasn't like him to call the group together, if anything Scott or Drew would have been the most likely to try and force everyone to play nice again. She was fairly sure Drew had put him up to it, after all he was always trying to get everyone to settle down when things got hairy.

'Way to state the obvious Reese. How long did it take Drew to help you come up with that idea?' Via paused before erasing her message and starting over, normally that would have been normal for her to tease but it didn't feel right anymore. 'It's not like I have anything better to do with my life.' Via hit send before shoving her device back inside her pocket.

((If thats what everyone is cool with, go ahead.))

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.