Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > A Pact is Made (Occult Group Horror RP)

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , Feb 16th 2019 17:23

ImNotCrazy - Mar 5th 2019 23:38

(I’m down if you guys are, haha!)

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 6th 2019 05:45

( @SLG787 and @TheSpiciestTunaRoll , you two are all good to join (: Though if going to probably deny any other knew comers just for sake of simplicity and so things don’t get crazy confusing, thing like casting changes or something XD ... anyways, welcome to the party!)

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 6th 2019 05:51

(Just so we have a headcount, who’s still in?)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 6th 2019 13:34

Here

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Mar 6th 2019 21:06

(This will take place a week later)

Reese dragged his feet as he make way to the bridge. He hadn’t gotten much sleep since the whole thing went down. He kept hearing faint chatter in his head and he couldn’t escape it. “Shut up Damn it!” He muttered, clenching his teeth. “This sh*t’s getting REAL f***ing old...” he complained. He saw the group waiting ahead and moved faster to met up its them, the noise seemed to only affect him while he was alone. Reese merged in with the group “Hey” he said with about the same level of enthusiasm as a clerk at the dmv.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 6th 2019 21:43

(Basically, the book had been left on his doorstep some years ago, and that around the time before he received the book, people had gone missing only to be found dead, and some of the corpses where never found. Plus whatever you wanna add.)

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 6th 2019 21:50

Reese threw his hands into his pockets, “I don’t imagine he’s too thrilled about it missing, I’d definitely be pissed.” Reese interjected. He would continue to be him self, just slightly more irritable. The lack of sleep was more than enough to do that to him, but the constant torture he was enduring was the icing on the cake.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 7th 2019 12:44

Olivia had been having night terrors ever since the night the group had encountered the book. It was always the same and yet it never got easier. They were haunted by Billy's blood on her hands with the taste of blood in her mouth, his glassy eyes staring at her as she could do nothing but remain trapped in an endless loop of seeing his open wound.

She shook her head to get rid of the image, rubbing her eyes to try and focus back on the information on the book. Little as it was, it at least got them out of not knowing anything. Via didn't see the need to speak up as Kat already asked the question that everyone was probably thinking.

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Mar 7th 2019 21:49

(Not sure, who has the book?)

Reese pursed his lips together nervously before opening his mouth, “I hate to bring everyone down and all...” he said dryly. “But it’s clear that we’re not finished the thing wants more from us, and I think it’s wanting us to read an update.” Reese scratch his head, the social climate was clearly on thin ice still. Everyone was tired and some were pissy as ever, him included.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 10th 2019 16:32

(Sorry I’ve been taking a metal break, also what hell did I miss? XD)

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.