Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > River Rock Hospital

New Reply

Started by SilentNightmare2234 , Oct 17th 2016 23:50

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 22:30

He sat against the wall of the if the ambulance, his head spinning a bit. "How long am I gonna be dizzy"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 22:31

about 30 minutes

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 22:54

"we'er gonna stop by my trailer house to avoid attracting attention to ourselvs when we arrive"
mako said as she hotwired the ambulance "ok its started lets get rolling" the ambulance leaves and nurse redheart is calling the police and is furious that this happened

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 23:20

"damn it the cops krystal give dylan some ibprofen i used to take to ease my pain " said mako she gave 2 pills to dylan " hold on this is a sharp hairpin turn i'm gonna enter at a highspeed to make one crash

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 23:25

((This role play has really changed from what I thought it was going to be. Its been interesting I think.))

"Ohh wa wait.......Can you even drive?" He yells with a stammer bumping the back of his head winching and slides down laying on his side winching a bit. Thinking back to the other girl in the hall. They left her behind. He wondered if she was okay.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 23:27

"ok we have clo casper and dylan we disn't forget ayone luckily, but these cops sure are stubborn"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 23:33

"everyone hang on this is gonna get bumpy" yelled mako "be carfull mya" yelled krystal

Edited Feb 22nd 2017 23:33

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 23:36

((XD Oh GLOB that was great))

Casper looked up to Clo and mumbled a hello before closing his eyes again holding his head and growling when the van took a sharp turn to the left adn he screamed a bit in fright.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 22nd 2017 23:37

grab onto something everyone i dont want anyone getting hurt

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 22nd 2017 23:53

((Yes glob))

Casper rolls across the van and into dylan and his eyes welled up as he hugged Dylan a bit tightly in response shaking as the ambulance picked up speed.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.